PDA

View Full Version : Fable 4-Modern Hero

Sphyder
01-21-2011, 11:09 PM
So Fable 3 is set in the industrial revolution, where could it go from there? Perhaps a modern age Fable with capitalism and KFC (the chicken) is ripe for the typical Lionhead humour.

Matt16594
01-21-2011, 11:10 PM
if they want to keep making money they wont move on that quick ^^

Sphyder
01-21-2011, 11:14 PM
True. It would be nice to carry on as a warrior king. I liked the second half of the game but I would have like an RTS element as king.

ExtremeRugburn
01-21-2011, 11:30 PM
I think they should actually move on to a new IP. If they do make more then advancing the time period would ruin the experience because it wouldn't be Fable IMO.

Ragnarok1986
01-22-2011, 01:17 AM
So Fable 3 is set in the industrial revolution, where could it go from there? Perhaps a modern age Fable with capitalism and KFC (the chicken) is ripe for the typical Lionhead humour.

Serve 20 meals in KFC Achievement unlock Hehe epic :)

Toams07
01-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Remaining King would be nice, but only if they make it far more important
In this game, you only make a few decisions during the preparation and after it never again. Like nothing ever happens out there
Almost seems like they dont need a King at all

FSparacino4
01-23-2011, 09:17 AM
In this game, you only make a few decisions during the preparation and after it never again. Like nothing ever happens out there

Even though I did thoroughly enjoy this game it did have its faults. The story was great up until you became Ruler and then making your decisions had no real consequences as the game just ends. Remaining Ruler in a sequel would be nice, but like you said they need to make your decisions much more meaningful.

Even then, I would like to see a brand new IP from Lionhead.

Xathlak
01-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I imagine Fable 4 is going to be a colonization of the new world to the west.

niko da bos
01-24-2011, 01:46 AM

ya they should of let you make more decisions after the game ended.

but moving too far ahead in time would be kinda weird, a HERO with a sword and magic powers in modern day? i like how and where these games take place, they just need to fix all those nasty bugs. and let us do more as king!!

squidblatt
01-25-2011, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't mind if they stuck to the Steam Punk theme and just made the machinery a little more advanced. Maybe some zeppelins and primitive aircraft or submarines. There could also be some sort of conflict between the new technology and magic that you have to navigate.