PDA

View Full Version : Is there an Action Replay for xbox 360?

Senseless
01-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Hearing about the hardcore achievement really got me investigating. I have been an achievement hunter for a while now, see my completion status,http://www.trueachievements.com/Senseless+Ogre.htm
I have completed many frustrating games, including the first Dead Space, which did prove challenging. However with this hardcore achievement, 3 saves seems very unreasonable. Its not unreasonable based on the games challenge, but on time. Many of us do not have the time to redo 3-5 hours of work just for dying one time.

Now my question is. Is there a working action replay for xbox 360 that would lend a hand with this achievement. I found one that exists by searching for it, but im unsure if it currently works with the 360s firmware, or whether or not this would ban you from online play/reset achievements.
Im not desiring to instantly unlock the achievement with it, but Im hoping that if one works maybe it can help get around the saving issue. Being a fulltime college student and worker, this achievement is not likely for me.

PePzi NL
01-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Then don't get it. Cheating (achievements) in any way can result in a ban from Xbox Live or an achievement reset. I'm not happy with the achievement either, but I'm not going to cheat it just because I want it...

Achievements are there to show other people what you have achieved (duh) in various games. Cheating achievements is like stealing the trophy's from your local soccer club and saying: "Look I'm so good at soccer, I won all these trophies!"

Senseless
01-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Ya i figured something like this would get you in trouble with microsoft. This is going to be a tough one tho. I really need to study up on this one. Im in the process of beating Ignition already just to get the bonus gear. Hopefully Someone can make a "place to save" guide that is ideal for this run through.