This game is shit!

RichXbox360

Topic.

Worst wrestling game ever, even worse than WWF Wrestlemania on the Spectrum, and that was BAD!

I mean seriously, the achievements are nigh on impossible, the graphics suck, the gameplay (what there is of it) sucks, and the game generally ain't good.

Thoughts? Preferably without flaming me.

If you don't like it, don't play it. ;)

Agreed. It's personally one of my top 10 favorite games on the 360. The graphics are still pretty good to today's standards and it follows well to the older Smackdown vs Raw gameplay while at the same time putting its own twist on things.

Sure there's no Story Mode, and the reversal system is a little complex, but I still love the game for the core of it's gameplay and interesting characters and gimmicks. (I mean, how many games can you summon a giant frog onto people and swallow them whole?)

All 43 achievements may take months to get but they are defnitely not impossible. It simply takes a person with patience and willingness to complete the game. Its not like you have to do it all in one sitting, nothing wrong with taking breaks in between to play other games. Although most like to quit out by 650G

Edited by FeLizP

The game is pretty old, and admittedly, it does get pretty stale pretty quickly (unless most of your attention is drawn to taking photos like me), so you probably shouldn't get it unless it's under ten, maybe fifteen dollars (or whatever your standard unit of currency is).

• 1 month later...

Having over 50 hours of play on it, i would lie if i said i didn't like it. But i can understand the OP.

Achievements : They could have go with something much more easier, as winning the single title with every character is fine, but buying all costumes take forever, plus you even have to UNLOCK them first. Not as disgusting as DOAX2 achievs, but still way too long for a game that lack contain(a story for exemple) so after 50+ hour, i still only have 130. Of course i wasted counstless hour on Aisha trying to get all costume before realizing i would have to first unlock them playing with all characters, wich was too much. I can finish having single title with every character, but that will give me around 200-250 maybe... well. They could have go with winning the tag titles too, Performing xxx number of matches, xxx number of finishers, or i dunno... win xxx matches as every character. Maybe even win the title on hard or something like that. Anything not going over 50 hours of gameplay wich is already more than too much for a game like that.

Gameplay : Crap compare to smackdown vs raw, and im the kind of guy that use the older version of the gameplay(not using the joystick) , and even there i prefer the new gameplay over this one. Its slow as hell, its playable but lets face it, you have the impression your character is glue to the ground sometimes. Reverse are kind of too complicated for nothing. YES like i said i have over 50 hour, so yeah its playable enought, but without the "eye candy side" , this game would have hardly any apeal.

Graphic : Decent enought, nothing much to say on it

Story : None... thats a shame, they could have at least put something

Overall content : Well you have to be a little perverted on the side and being a pixel lover to like this game, wich i admit i am, cause you put dudes replacing girls, i would have been bored after 10 hours or less easily. Sure when you have nothing to do, you can do matches and get cash and it pass time, but thats it, thats the kind of brainless game you do when your bore.

Having over 50 hours of play on it, i would lie if i said i didn't like it. But i can understand the OP.

Achievements : They could have go with something much more easier, as winning the single title with every character is fine, but buying all costumes take forever, plus you even have to UNLOCK them first. Not as disgusting as DOAX2 achievs, but still way too long for a game that lack contain(a story for exemple) so after 50+ hour, i still only have 130. Of course i wasted counstless hour on Aisha trying to get all costume before realizing i would have to first unlock them playing with all characters, wich was too much. I can finish having single title with every character, but that will give me around 200-250 maybe... well. They could have go with winning the tag titles too, Performing xxx number of matches, xxx number of finishers, or i dunno... win xxx matches as every character. Maybe even win the title on hard or something like that. Anything not going over 50 hours of gameplay wich is already more than too much for a game like that.

Gameplay : Crap compare to smackdown vs raw, and im the kind of guy that use the older version of the gameplay(not using the joystick) , and even there i prefer the new gameplay over this one. Its slow as hell, its playable but lets face it, you have the impression your character is glue to the ground sometimes. Reverse are kind of too complicated for nothing. YES like i said i have over 50 hour, so yeah its playable enought, but without the "eye candy side" , this game would have hardly any apeal.

Graphic : Decent enought, nothing much to say on it

Story : None... thats a shame, they could have at least put something

Overall content : Well you have to be a little perverted on the side and being a pixel lover to like this game, wich i admit i am, cause you put dudes replacing girls, i would have been bored after 10 hours or less easily. Sure when you have nothing to do, you can do matches and get cash and it pass time, but thats it, thats the kind of brainless game you do when your bore.

...You're right, this game wouldn't have made it if it were men wrestling. I will admit that much. ;)

In fact, this game would be pure generic if it had not included a woman only roster. I think it's safe to say that the only reason us guys even picked this game up to begin with was for the half naked ladies.

Lol exactly. Look at TNA Wrestling, always prefered the show over the WWE shows, but the game was dull.... gameplay different of RR but i would put them in the same basket as "ok" gameplay but could have been so much better. Even as a fan of TNA i finish it, then sold it back, got me at least over 800Gs... but anyway that was just to say whitout the girl factor, i wouldn't had bottom for sure, and now that i have so much hours, sometimes i just put it to past time and get a little 10gs...

• 3 weeks later...

i played the original for ps2 so i kno the storyline so i dont have to worry with this one. the girls being naked doesn't bother me, i didnt buy it for that, (why it wasnt that i wont say). i just love wrestling as a whole, its a great sport and i felt bored with WWE so wanted something new, the girls nudity can get really ridiculous. but i love it cuz its different, and it has achievements that'd keep me playing for ages cuz i know they're possible but'd just take ages. just imagine having it as a full 1000g completed tho.

was there any story in the first ps2 game? Cause the other day i was looking on ebay to buy this one(i dont own it, its one of my friend that gave it to me cause he never play it, so its like a long term "borrow") and saw the first one on PS2 for like 12$ or less... I wonder if there any interest in buying it. I mean, if its like this one, just matchs after matchs to get title... no interest... as there is no achievement on ps2, but if there is actually stories...

yeah there's a story mode for each character and when you're done with tht character their alter ego has a story set later on after the original story. bear in mind there's no tag matches but there is mud wrestling :) i wouldnt buy it for $12 though i don't kno how much tht is in £'s because i live in England but i only paid £1.50 (I love CEX)

• 3 months later...