PDA

View Full Version : This game Just P'd me off.

TPF_Raiden
01-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Before you think this is just another bitching thread about how the NPC's are much to difficult or how the ban list isn't right and the limit's for some cards, Heres looking at you Dark Strike Fighter. But moving on this is why i'm annoyed.

So, i've just started playing again after a 5 day break, coincidentally before the System Update because i was over playing it way to much. So yeah, i quick launch it and start a Ranked game. As the game starts i notice its selected the Default Deck so i bare with it, and win somehow. I think go to the Deck Editor so Set my Dragon Deck to default. When i enter the Deck Editor i noticed that ALL MY CARDS/DECKS/CHARACTER RECIPES HAVE DISAPPEARED but for some reason it didn't get rid of my leaderboard ranking. Now as you can imagine i'm really annoyed at this since i had more than 900 cards. Anyone else experienced this because my friends haven't. (Which is alos exactly what happened on Blacklight: Tango Down, i get reset for NO REASON and my friends don't, but atleast i know that i wasn't alone on that one, looking at the Forum, but not in the case of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Long Story Short - All my data deleted, anyone else experienced this?

Kind Polar Bear
01-25-2011, 04:01 PM
By any chance did you accidently delete your save file?

TPF_Raiden
01-25-2011, 10:02 PM
That is what must have HerpaDerpa happened... Not meaning to offend but surely i'd of rememberd deleting it. And of what motive would i have to delete 20+ hours of grinding?

ProtoEXE28
01-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Any chance you quit/shut off the 360 while the data was saving?

iHeartSlampigs
01-31-2011, 05:38 PM
I sure hope this didn't happen to me..maybe there was some sort of corruption in your save?