PDA

View Full Version : Silverpines LCE Quest

MuffinCorpse
01-22-2011, 10:37 PM
I cannot find the last part of the wolf for this quest, and it seems there is not one single guide for it on the Internet ANYWHERE. Also, the players' guide doesn't do a great job explaining wtf to do, so could someone fill me in here please?

TwistedFate
01-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't remember exactly where it is, but there is one right where you get the quest. There is one not too far away from that spot out in the open. I will assume these are the two you found, since they are easy, and the other one is the one I struggled on. The last piece is on the other side of Silverpines village from those two, and from the altar you put them on. So get to that altar and run to the little town, go through the little town and start exploring a bit. I believe it's in a cave. Watch your dog, he will tell you when you are near and lead you to it.

Sorry I can't be more help, I can't remember exactly where it was, but I can help knock some of the search area down a bit.

Ragnarok1986
01-22-2011, 11:06 PM
I cannot find the last part of the wolf for this quest, and it seems there is not one single guide for it on the Internet ANYWHERE. Also, the players' guide doesn't do a great job explaining wtf to do, so could someone fill me in here please?

Pop it in the question thread some gamers who check it maybe able to help. But for the life of me I can't think which quest this is :/

Toams07
01-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Pop it in the question thread some gamers who check it maybe able to help. But for the life of me I can't think which quest this is :/

Is the quest to find Wolfsbane, the exclusive Legendary from the Fable book.

Xenodimension
01-23-2011, 06:01 PM
The Shardborne Sword is from the book, the Wolfsbane is from the LCE. But on the quest look for the ghost of the soldier, when you get near your dog should bark and show quest above his head. I believe you have to go in a cave for a chest, dig in 2 spots and dive in the water for all the pieces then return to the graveyard and place them on the rock.

MuffinCorpse
01-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys, found it. It was the one in the cave, I forgot that the save is only accessible during twilight hours. Thanks again