PDA

View Full Version : Fool Proof Bus Station Glitch!

PAUL WEALL
01-22-2011, 10:43 PM
I just finished the 1000g over a period of 3 days and i followed afew of the guides about the bus station trick to stop you getting caught by the police.. it does work!

All i did was drive up the right Ramp and do a small handbrake turn at the top of the ramp and i reversed onto the platform all the way to the end.. you can sit there all day without any problems as no veichle can sneak up behind you. Keep your eye looking straight ahead incase a police car comes up the ramp and all you do is drive towards them and they will always fall off the platform 1 way or another via alittle nudge.

Then..

When you reach the required amount of exp you need, to end the pursuit you drive back inside and rest up against the glass on the platform above the ramps and wait till the police disappear.. also just incase a police car comes up a ramp while your hiding just reverse or drive at them and they will fly off outside.

Genesis x360a
01-22-2011, 10:48 PM
This is pretty much common knowledge for this game. This method has been around for years.

YouTube - Bus Stop tutorial bounty need for speed most wanted

mckniferson
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I followed this video exactly as shown and it worked for me. I used it for the 13 minute chase and evade right before being able to race Razor.

I initially tried it with my Bounty at lvl 5, but it didn't work; the SUVs slammed into me and I got caught. So I reset my bounty to lvl 1 and started a new chase and it worked.

Just thought I'd share that it still works after all this time.

ChickinOnaChain
01-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I have this game on my PC and had it on my 360 but for whatever reason, I finished it on my PC but could only get half way done on my 360. I ended up dumping it. Sad too...it's a fun game. I just got frustrated with it.