PDA

View Full Version : Lionhead = JOKE

L3d Z3ppl1n
01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
wow, what a joke... corrupt save file after the natural frame rate lag froze my 360, now i can't reload and makes me re-start a new character.. i'll be damned if i waste another 30 hours to get to where i was.. i'm shocked that lionhead doesn't have back-up save files.. oh well, move on 2 bigger and better games.

Ragnarok1986
01-22-2011, 11:02 PM
wow, what a joke... corrupt save file after the natural frame rate lag froze my 360, now i can't reload and makes me re-start a new character.. i'll be damned if i waste another 30 hours to get to where i was.. i'm shocked that lionhead doesn't have back-up save files.. oh well, move on 2 bigger and better games.

Always make a back up save I learnt this after fallout Nv :/

L3d Z3ppl1n
01-22-2011, 11:05 PM
oh well, not the end of the world.. more so a pain then anything

Ragnarok1986
01-22-2011, 11:07 PM
oh well, not the end of the world.. more so a pain then anything

Well a run to the end should only take a few hour ;) but I know the pain of corrupt date

L3d Z3ppl1n
01-23-2011, 05:21 AM
i'll give it a go again sometime, so on that note is there ANYONE out there that is willing to help my crappy cause i'd appreciate it, mainly $$ so i can skip to the end and get the Tough Love achievement.. i really am dreading the stupid guild seals lol GT: K L II N K

FSparacino4
01-23-2011, 08:14 AM
i'll give it a go again sometime, so on that note is there ANYONE out there that is willing to help my crappy cause i'd appreciate it, mainly $$ so i can skip to the end and get the Tough Love achievement.. i really am dreading the stupid guild seals lol GT: K L II N K

Just become Ruler and get the 1 million gold from the Sunset House demon door and invest in the shops. As you do collectibles and any other missing achievements you will make more than enough