PDA

View Full Version : Peng Treasure Location

civicnoob
01-23-2011, 01:02 AM
During chapter 7 you'll come up to the "Main Frame" room. You go through the crawl space (air duct) and you have to align the fuse box for the room on the right which partially opens up the "Main frame". Go back through the air duct and as you come out there will be a new switch there to turn the air duct to the room on the left. As you come out turn 90 degrees to look at the air duct you just came out of and there will be the same switch as before you entered the air duct. It will show a little puzzle on how to align the fuse boxs. Once you have the fuse boxes in the right places they should all be BLUE not GREEN. Then go back to the air duct you came out off and hit the switch beside it, the air duct will turn again but leading to another room and there on the ground is the "Peng Treasure"

maj punishment
01-23-2011, 01:57 AM
wow what a lot of screwing around to get it, worried about finding this. thanks for the leg work :)

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-23-2011, 09:23 AM
fuck i just missed it ... im on chapter 8 now,,,ill have to get it on a next playthrough !

KrayKen
01-23-2011, 11:11 AM
thanks alot, lucky i'am in chapter 6

Jimbo1979
01-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Snap I am about halfway through chapter 6 as well, so I will be able to get this. Thanks very much for the location. I dont think I am hardcore enough to do hardcore mode with 3 saves. I prefer to enjoy my games and not get cross with them like I did with all the COD's on Veteran. Never again

Cheers

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Snap I am about halfway through chapter 6 as well, so I will be able to get this. Thanks very much for the location. I dont think I am hardcore enough to do hardcore mode with 3 saves. I prefer to enjoy my games and not get cross with them like I did with all the COD's on Veteran. Never again

Cheers

Lol im gonna go for the full 1000g , doing a playthrough on normal then new game+ for zealot and pick up the upgrade 4 weapons etc.. leaving only hardcore mode to do.. =D i lovez this gamE !

thestufford
01-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for this info! I passed it but luckly I saved multiple times in chapter 7. Anyways, I can't BELIEVE the peng is only worth 10,000 credits in DS2!!

Staucher
01-23-2011, 05:33 PM
YouTube - Peng Treasure Location-Dead Space 2.3gp