PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Pro Bowling Gameplay.

Toathy
01-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Well Ive found some vids of this game.
Honestly hopr the 360's version is better.

Easy achievements = rental.

From what I see the kinect sports is better.
Will have to wait until we try it to realy know though.

YouTube - Brunswick Pro Bowling ps3 gameplay

THE130173
01-23-2011, 08:37 AM
are we going to be using avatars in this? the reason i bought a kinect is to actually be in the game

plus i wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriends ass right in front of me and on my tv

RichXbox360
01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
I pre-ordered the Kinect version as soon as the UK release date was announced, I LOVE Bowling on Kinect Sports, this should be just as good if not several times better!

Toathy
01-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Recently went to Blockbuster (videogame rental store) and I saw this game.

Motion Sports (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/motion-sports/overview/) (click on the name to see info)

And it had a bowling game on the back.

Could not rent it. But when I do I will deffinetly share my thoughts.

Looks better then this game.

Here is another video. (interview) and a bit of gameplay.

YouTube - GDC 2010: Brunswick Pro Bowling PlayStation Move Demo

Toathy
01-24-2011, 01:18 AM
are we going to be using avatars in this? the reason i bought a kinect is to actually be in the game

plus i wouldn't mind seeing my girlfriends ass right in front of me and on my tv

I would think so. As the video we are watching is for playstation move.
Kinect would most likely have some sort of avatar like featured included in its version.

If not me and my friend are going to rent this for the easy achievements anyway. :)

Detainee 1304
01-24-2011, 01:24 AM
OXM gave the game a 3/10 with such highlights from the review as:

"How do you eff up bowling? This game lets us count the ways."
"With Kinect Sports hosting way better bowling, you should avoid this alley at all costs."

- The worst user interface ever made. Yep, it's that bad.
- Crappy physics and low-fidelity gesture recognition.
- Minimal game modes.
? Did this game just skip the entire testing process altogether?

RichXbox360
01-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Meh, I don't trust OXM reviews, I'm still getting it, even if I win all the achievements and then either sell it on eBay or trade it in if it's THAT bad.

dnodavila
02-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Meh, I don't trust OXM reviews, I'm still getting it, even if I win all the achievements and then either sell it on eBay or trade it in if it's THAT bad.

Same for me

isw42
02-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Luckily, the library I work at decided to buy this. I'll be checking it out as soon as we get it in. And you know the best part? I pay absolutely nothing for it.

KB Are I
02-19-2011, 06:09 AM
That game looks horrible. How could anyone say this is better than Kinect Sports? It hurt my eyes just watching that gameplay.