PDA

View Full Version : im confused need advice please

Fl Lt Biggles
01-23-2011, 06:38 PM
so im about to start playing divinity 2 but my question is do i need to play ego draconis first get the 1000gs or can i start playing flames of vegence and get the full 2000gs in 1 playthrough?
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=289804)

The Dauntless
01-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Erm your question doesnt really make sense.

There is only 1000G in this game (as with all games). If you only have the Dragon Knight Saga game you can get 750G max for doing Eco Draconis part and 250G for Flames of Vengeance part.

Graivul
02-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Yeah it isn't a 2000 point game as The Dauntless stated.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis was released as a 1000g game.

Divinity 2: DKS Is also released with 1000g, but around 750g of that is identical to the Ego Draconis release with the achievements added from the expansion.

You can still play Ego Draconis and get 1000g on that but they are the same achievements pretty much as the DKS release apart from the DLC content.

They basically re-released the game after improving it and fixing a few issues and decided to bundle it in with the DKS DLC and revamp the achievements accordingly, so yes, you can get 2000 from the game, but you will need to buy both versions, and you will be playing pretty much the same game twice for 2 seperate 1000g scores.

haven
04-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah it isn't a 2000 point game as The Dauntless stated.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis was released as a 1000g game.

Divinity 2: DKS Is also released with 1000g, but around 750g of that is identical to the Ego Draconis release with the achievements added from the expansion.

You can still play Ego Draconis and get 1000g on that but they are the same achievements pretty much as the DKS release apart from the DLC content.

They basically re-released the game after improving it and fixing a few issues and decided to bundle it in with the DKS DLC and revamp the achievements accordingly, so yes, you can get 2000 from the game, but you will need to buy both versions, and you will be playing pretty much the same game twice for 2 seperate 1000g scores.

ahh that was confusing me too.. .
thats awesome and a lot better than them affecting my current achivement score cause they wanted to change things.