Hi :)

SlayerChick99

Hey all. This site is great!

I got Live for my 2 boys and thought I had better get online to monitor them a bit and not let em get too out of hand. Now, of course, I'm addicted!

My favourite game is God of War (am I allowed to say that here lol) and currently really into both Left 4 Deads'. I have become somewhat of an achievement chaser and am currently in a competition with my eldest son to see which of us will get to 10000 gs first. (he's winning, grrrr).

:)

Welcome, the family that games together I've found generally have better relationships than those that do not. If you're wanting some hints on beating your son to 10,000 there are some good threads on easy games for gamerscore. Just don't let him play those games until you've beat him.

Where in Australia are you? I've got a pile of the easy games that you may be able to borrow.

Well you're certainly in the right place to go achievement chasing!

I'm in a constant battle with my brother to try and beat him. It's tricky because I'm finding I have less and less time to commit to gaming at the moment. But there's a good community here and plenty of people who will help you boost and be happy to party up with you to try and help you get those tricky achievements <3

Just chat to people and feel free to add people to Live :D