PDA

View Full Version : Plz help

oh DownFall
01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
how do you use 2 controllers? i dont see how to do that anywhere

ruslan74
01-24-2011, 07:10 AM
On the main game screen you select to play a local game, then you can select up to 4 people to be in the game. Its best if you sign in a 2nd LIVE account on your controller as having a Guest or Player 1 will not work with some achievements.

oh DownFall
01-24-2011, 07:11 AM
On the main game screen you select to play a local game, then you can select up to 4 people to be in the game. Its best if you sign in a 2nd LIVE account on your controller as having a Guest or Player 1 will not work with some achievements.

alright thanks man, but do i have to have 2 gold accounts? because i only have 1

oh DownFall
01-24-2011, 07:18 AM
nvm i got it, just made 6 achievements in 1 go haha

1 more achievement left yay i can do it later though, took only like 3 mins to get 9 of em haha

KILLING5PR33
01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
nvm i got it, just made 6 achievements in 1 go haha

1 more achievement left yay i can do it later though, took only like 3 mins to get 9 of em haha lol dude just read what i posted about unlocking 8 achievements in 2 mins also remember u dont need two gold accounts
just one gold and on the second account sign in to a silver account, if you dont have one make one it doesn't take long to create one !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh DownFall
01-29-2011, 01:24 AM
lol dude just read what i posted about unlocking 8 achievements in 2 mins also remember u dont need two gold accounts
just one gold and on the second account sign in to a silver account, if you dont have one make one it doesn't take long to create one !!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i unlocked em all but the win 20 games, can i do this with 2 controllers? cus if not that sucks

EDIT: NVM just got it haha 200/200 thanks for your help guys

i hope if i buy any other Hasbro games (cus i buy from the add-ons) you can help me out if needed lol bye guys