PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Online

Trolls88
01-24-2011, 08:44 PM
i just wanted to know if you still get orbs in multiplayer and can use it to upgrade ur stats and so on?. also will it carry over to the single player?

Trolls88
01-27-2011, 06:34 PM
i just wanted to know if you still get orbs in multiplayer and can use it to upgrade ur stats and so on?. also will it carry over to the single player?

never mind i found out myself

Bahaumaut
02-02-2011, 05:19 AM
As a note, there's a few things to keep in mind with online..

1) Orbs you earn get credited to your character per the savefile you used. Likely, this is to the specific character you used.
2) Orbs you earn are separate from what your partner earns. You're likely to earn less if you're weak and the other character can rip through enemies easily.
3) It doesn't look like you get an end-of-level bonus (Rank-based, other factors) as you do in single player (which can be several thousand orbs).

Given that some characters can be dropped into difficult stages early on, it may make sense to do a survival stage to try and earn them some quick orbs. Make sure you do a low-level stage with a new character, as the basic grunts are actually killable without taking very long.

Also, since each of the online gametypes give you a lvl 10 weapon upon completion of a level set, it may also make sense to try and complete them with a stronger character first, so that you can unlock a good weapon for them to use right off the bat. Note that the weapon is based upon an individual set: IE, Maze gives a specific character's weapon to all people, no matter what character they actually played as.

DiodeX
02-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Trolls, sent you a FR, couldn't send a message though,@ PC at the time.
mostly on 10pm+, if that is no good, just ignore the request.
I have the best stuff maxed so I can be of help ;)

Zuld
02-04-2011, 04:36 PM
I'd really like to finish off the online stuff. Couldn't find anyone playing online heh. I just started playing this again, right now completing the rest of the character's stories. If anyone is interested just send me a FR.

XBL: Zuld

Trolls88
02-04-2011, 04:42 PM
just letting people know that i have all online achievements but i will help anyone who needs them. i have said this in the achievement trading thread

Zuld
02-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Trolls, I sent you an friend request. Would greatly appreciate any help with the online achieves

iamtakkun
02-09-2014, 03:44 AM
It would make this game sucking a little easier to swallow.