View Full Version : Bowling Lesson Question - Yorker?

Tindwol KSE
01-25-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm stuck with my last 5pt achievement, bowling lessons.

Requirement is to bowl a yorker but no indication which button to press. Any idea what to do?

Soap of Death
01-30-2011, 10:49 AM
To bowl a yorker you need to be aiming at the base of the stumps. Shouldn't matter if it's a regular straight ball or a leg/off cutter, just aim for the bottom of the wickets.

03-30-2011, 11:03 PM
A bit dirty of the game to just suddenly demand 2 shots they've never told you how to throw.

For the Bouncer you pull the L stick back so the ball hits the ground early and will bounce high.

For the Yorker you want to throw it practically through the stumps.

You've probably discovered this by now but the info will be handy for anyone who picks up the game and hits the same point themselves.

02-15-2013, 07:36 PM
I think the game kind of assumes whoever is playing it will know something about bowling!
A Yorker isn't a type of delivery, it's a length. A Yorker is what we call a delivery that pitches on the bowlers batting crease. Wether you choose stock, slow, in or out swinger doesn't matter. If it pitches on the batters batting crease, it's a Yorker. If you pitch it directly at the stumps, that's called a full toss.