PDA

View Full Version : Weapon/Schematics locations?

Ethereal235
01-25-2011, 08:21 PM
I just picked up this game and started it a bit ago. So far, I have the Plasma Rifle and I can purchase the 'Line Gun' and the 'Javelin Gun' but I might want to hold onto my credits if it's possible to get the Pulse Rifle before long. Is there a list of schematic locations online somewhere? Does anyone specifically know how far along you get the pulse gun schematic?

FSparacino4
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
I just picked up this game and started it a bit ago. So far, I have the Plasma Rifle and I can purchase the 'Line Gun' and the 'Javelin Gun' but I might want to hold onto my credits if it's possible to get the Pulse Rifle before long. Is there a list of schematic locations online somewhere? Does anyone specifically know how far along you get the pulse gun schematic?

You get the pulse rifle schematic right at the start of chapter 3. After the train ride and it crashes and you fall out, turn around and look directly at the wreckage. Go around to the left side of the train and the schematic is on a shelf.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-25-2011, 10:24 PM
yea im looking for a list of every gun in the game because im sure ive used them all but still dont have the acheivement. This is the guns i have.

Plasma Cutter
Line Gun
Ripper
Javelin Gun
Seeker Rifle
Rivet Gun
Deployed a Denator mine...
Flamethrower
Contact Beam

FSparacino4
01-25-2011, 10:37 PM
yea im looking for a list of every gun in the game because im sure ive used them all but still dont have the acheivement. This is the guns i have.

Plasma Cutter
Line Gun
Ripper
Javelin Gun
Seeker Rifle
Rivet Gun
Flamethrower
Contact Beam

The only one you are missing is the plasma rifle schematic i detailed its location above

Ethereal235
01-25-2011, 11:32 PM
You get the pulse rifle schematic right at the start of chapter 3. After the train ride and it crashes and you fall out, turn around and look directly at the wreckage. Go around to the left side of the train and the schematic is on a shelf.

Thanks. I might have missed that if you hadn't said anything, which would suck a lot; it's my favorite weapon in the game.

Plasma Cutter
Line Gun
Ripper
Javelin Gun
Seeker Rifle
Rivet Gun
Flamethrower
Contact Beam

Sounds like you might be relying on new game + to get them all, since I think you missed the pulse rifle.

FSparacino4
01-25-2011, 11:50 PM
My schematic guide will be going up this evening for those interested in the locations

SnakeEyes360
01-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Is there gunna be a continuation of this thread? i need to know asap! haha

FSparacino4
01-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Schematic Guide (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3941609#post3941609)