PDA

View Full Version : what to upgrade first rig or weapons er stasis

skiscaraudio
01-26-2011, 01:31 AM
i'm @ the first upgrade station....after going from zealot to casual i might add.. lol ... cripes, that first big boss was wicked on zealot!
gonna do some co-op gears with da wife for a bit let me know what ya think.
those nodes are precious
and if weapons which one.
personally i was thinking rig first 8 )

Melody x360a
01-26-2011, 02:18 AM
I did Rig first. Then I'm probably gonna go PC, as I did in Dead Space 1. Yet in that one I did PC first, then Rig, but this is one is a lot more harder damage wise. But PC in this one sounds badass, flame special unlock anyone?

xAGENTx47x
01-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Ahhh I upgraded the flame special thing pretty quickly and it's crap really. I don't even really notice more damage on it. It just has a tiny flame animation wherever you shoot them :( hopefully I'm wrong about the damage. But theres no glorious corpse running around burning to death.

skiscaraudio
01-26-2011, 03:20 AM
i saved before that first big boss on zealot luckily so i finally killed him and gonna do rig first...plus it seems to be the fastest to level up for chievo

then plasma cutter as well

what a great game!

skiscaraudio
01-26-2011, 04:57 AM
looks like alot of people did stasis second after rig, and i think thats what i did on ds1...3 years ago i can't remeber 3 days ago!
gonna give that a go i think
a lot of people finished this game already...i just got 2 chapter 2 on zealot and i was tickled pink