Owned game or a wish list?

spikie

I was hoping once they made the "My Checklist" function to be public (if that's still hapenning?), that they would add this. Things I would like to see in it:

Owned List (games you own)

Wish List (games you want to buy)

Rent List (games you're going to rent only)

Boosting List (games you'd like to boost for achievements in)

If we could have an extensive public profile, I would love the site even more!

P.S. I'd still like to know if there could be a "hide" feature on the checklists so the total is still added up, but you don't see the list. I want to hide all the games I have 100% in so I can more easily see what I need to work on. I've made a thread and PMed Routine about it and got no response at all.

I like the Boost list idea, but that sort of what the forums are for anyways right?

Sort of, but when dumbasses make new threads when there is a clearly marked "Achievement Trading Thread" then the forums just get messy. If there was a way for users to search profiles and find people willing to boost games, it might keep things inside PM boxes instead of clogging the forums with idiotic posts.

I like the idea, heres my take.

We make a subforum for boost lists, and when someone posts a topic, it is auto locked, no replys, only the ability to edit. People can then hyperlink to the thread in their sig like ¨My boosting thread¨. Same can be done for ¨Games I own¨ where each person gets their own space in that subforum.