PDA

View Full Version : Game Manual Lacks

JONBLEACH
01-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Alright so i finally looked through the game manual to read about important things but it has everything except for the:

Weapon Icons

Can someone please inform me on what the different icons(green/blue/yellow stars) mean please.

Im confuzzled :confused:

TheLegendOf1977
01-26-2011, 02:24 PM
There's a link u can use in this thread:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=288553 but next time try to look first, the threads at the bottom of the first page...

Frankie Godskin
01-26-2011, 07:21 PM
The Joystiq review mentions a way to change this in the options menu so the symbols are replaced with text. Haven't looked for it yet, but it should be simple to do.

Pricelessatx
01-27-2011, 01:03 AM
yeah it pretty easy press start ,go to options ,then game interface, then swith to text. thats it

Epsilon 616
01-27-2011, 07:23 AM
My US Edition of the game manual has a sentence in the middle of a paragraph that randomly changes from English to German.

Were they not going to polish the game before the US release?

ufcmike1
02-03-2011, 03:06 AM
My US Edition of the game manual has a sentence in the middle of a paragraph that randomly changes from English to German.

Were they not going to polish the game before the US release?

I noticed this too, thought it was pretty funny. As for this topic, I was looking for this in the manual as well, no luck. Hm, I'll switch it to text from what you guys are saying in this thread.