PDA

View Full Version : class pro's and con's for MP

Canadian Gamerling
01-26-2011, 02:29 PM
alright so i bought the game and i am atm trying to figure out what the pro's and con's of the classes are... so far im pissed that the magic in this game isn't very responsive to the point that i TOTALLY gave up on it! so far the melee and archery are not half bad.

any1 else having issues they would like to add for the multiplayer experience?

offtopic- i am on some level enjoying the SP but im very disappointed with the MP because i love magic characters and the fact that i cant cast magic fast enough is just to frustrating for me!

Randver
01-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Are you referring to PvP multiplayer? If so I haven't tried it yet so my experience is from SP and MP adventure mode.

I'm playing an archer in SP and a mage in MP. I haven't noticed that the mage is any less responsive than the archer (in fact mage can cast faster than archer can fire arrows at full power).

I don't understand how you "can't cast magic fast enough". I cast as fast as I can pull the trigger. The mage gets interrupted more than the archer if I get into melee range with the mob but that's my fault not the games.

Canadian Gamerling
01-27-2011, 03:01 PM
wait a cotton pickin MINUTE... wheres the MP adventure mode? i was so bummed when i saw there was coop story! tell me now

MADasaHatter
01-27-2011, 04:20 PM
wait a cotton pickin MINUTE... wheres the MP adventure mode? i was so bummed when i saw there was coop story! tell me now

Just set up a room or search for a game and set it for Adventure.

UndeadGamer
01-27-2011, 08:02 PM
It's hard to get the hang of in the start but once you figure it out it's amazing. Trust me try it out and figure how to do it you'll like it in the end.