PDA

View Full Version : Schematic Guide

FSparacino4
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This schematic guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be claimed or used as your own without a moderator or my permission. It has been written to compliment my roadmap and guide and should be used as such.

Schematics are blueprints that allow you to buy the items in the store. You will need to get these schematics throughout your playthrough in order to get several achievements: Looking Good, The Engineer, The Sampler Platter & all other weapon specific achievements. As my video guides for these aren't ready yet, I will try and be as descriptive as possible. Feel free to comment with constructive criticsm or anything that I can add.

CHAPTER 1 (1)

[NEW GAME +] Elite Engeering Suit: Can be found in the room where you access the first shop and buy the engineering suit on your first playthrough. After killing the reanimated necromorph, you will see it on a bench in front of you under the power node box.

CHAPTER 2 (2)

Power Node: At the start of the chapter, exit the first room and you will be in large hallway with a moving sidewalk (currently off). At the other end is a door that requires a power node to open. The schematic is inside.

Stasis Packs: After progressing through "The Concourse" you will enter the tram station, where you will see a train with an Infector inside. Turn around and it is on the empty tracks behind you. You will need to use kinesis to pick it up.

CHAPTER 3 (2)

Pulse Rifle: Immediately at the start of Chapter 3, after hanging upside down from the tram car and defending yourself from the necromorph attack, you will fall out and the train will crash to the ground. Facing the train, go around to the left side of it and you will see it on the shelf.

Javelin Spears: The Main Hall is a large open area that you will come to after riding an Elevator down from the Apartments. There will be a save terminal there before taking a right, where you will enter a large open space, with a small set of stairs leading to an upper area and a small set leading to a lower area. Once you enter this area, several Infectors will begin reanimating the corpses. You will be attacked by a large number of Pukers, Slashers and one Exploder. Once the battle is over, standing where you entered the room, go up the stairs to the left and take a left and it is in the small alcove there.

CHAPTER 4 (1)

Security Suit: Enter the Indoctrination room (decompression window will be straight ahead of you behind two rows of red chairs) and go into the room on the right. Use kinesis to remove the fuse box panel and you will notice a missing fuse. Turn around and remove the other panel and take the fuse from there and put it in the other board. This will open up the other room. Exit the room and after being attacked by a group of necromorphs you will see a door that is rapidly opening and closing. Use stasis on it to slow it down and go into the next room with a save station. In the following room, you will find the schematic.

CHAPTER 5 (4)

Ripper: The Ripper schematic can be found in the basement of the "Coffin Processing" area where you need to solve the gravity ring puzzle on the rotating machinery by pulling down the arms. Standing at the console, do an about face and the you will see the schematic up on a shelf to the right.

Medium Med Pack: After completing the above-mentioned puzzle on the rotating machinery, gravity will be deactivated. Launch into Zero-G, and travel upwards. Slow the fan with stasis and continue up to circular hatch that will open. A casket will float through, then hit the hatch with stasis and thrust through. You will find the schematic floating in this area.

Line Racks: After the Zero-G segment above, Diana tells you to follow your locator. Going through that door, you will be in a room with a store terminal. Continue into the next room and you will need to use kinesis to grip the three caskets and move them out of the way. This will reveal a air duct and as you are climbing through it you will fall into a room below. Exit through the doorway and you will find the schematic in the next room.

Detonator: Towards the end of the level, you will enter a room with the statue of the Marker inside and Isaac will have a hallucination. When the hallucination is over take the elevator. During the elevator ride, the lights will go out and a Slasher drops in from the ceiling. Follow the hallway around and to the right and head into the office to get the schematic.

CHAPTER 6 (3 and 1 New Game +)

Seeker Rifle: At the start of the Chapter, you will find yourself in the apartments. Follow your locator through the hallways until you come to a room with a walkway that is overlooking a large room below. Look to your right and you will find the schematic

Pulse Rounds: After enetering the Concourse, you will see a woman fighting off several Slashers. Proceed towards her and she will shoot at you. After talking with her she goes into the elevator and tells you not to follow. Heed her warning and go to the right and you will find it.

Flame-Thrower: In the school area, make your way into the gym and on the stage. Go behind the props and activate the console. You will be attacked by many Crawlers and the Pack, and several Super Pukers. When the battle is over head out of gym through the door on the right (if you are on the stage facing the bleachers). Follow the hallway down to the left. You will come to a window on the right. Go inside this room to find the schematic.

[NEW GAME +] Elite Vintage Suit: After leaving the school, you will take an elevator to the transport hub. Once you enter this room, you will be attacked by the Brute. After killing it, search the room for the mannequin wearing the vintage suit and the schematic will be in front of it.

FSparacino4
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
CHAPTER 7 (3)

Ripper Blades: When you first reach the door to the 'Solar Array Elevator' you are not able to open it. Continue down the catwalk to the left and go through the door. The wreckage in here will have a thrust container attached to it. Shoot the red tip off the canister and launch into Zero-G. Head down the elevator shaft toward the elevator at the bottom and along the way you will come across the schematic floating.

Force Gun: After surviving the tripod attack on the Solar Array Elevator, you will exit onto a catwalk. Kill the cysts in the area and search the lockers with white lights on them to find this schematic inside.

Contact Beam: In the 'Main Frame' room, after crawling through the vent and completing the fuse puzzles where the solutions are diagramed on the floor, you will need to shoot the four circuits in order to proceed. After destroying these circuits, proceed down the hallway towards the Solar Array control pod and you will eventually come to a door that requires a power node. The schematic is inside.

CHAPTER 8 (3)

Vintage Suit:At the start of the chapter, you will enter the CEC complex. Follow your locator and after passing through the Operations Control room, you will see a door that requires a power node on your right. Open the door and you will soon be attacked by necromorphs. Kill them and you can grab the schematic and the other supplies in peace.

Detonator Rounds: After the hallucination in the 'Records Room' you will enter a dark room. The lights will turn on and there will be a message on the wall written in blood that says "Go to the Admin Office". Exiting through the door leads you onto a catwalk where you can see a woman through the window. Head through the next door and follow the catwalk path to the left for this.

Large Med Pack: You will come to a Zero-G sequence where you pass through three rings surrounded in flames. After passing these, you will need to place a thruster on the large door and shoot it. Thrust through the now open door and land on the platform. Go through the two doors and you will come to a room with a Stalker. After killing it head through the door and you will find Ellie and Stross. The schematic is in this room.

CHAPTER 9 (1)

Seeker Shells: During the tram ride with Ellie and Stross, you will see the Ishimura out the window. After leaving them behind, you will come to a room with some large crates and many cysts. There will also be numerous Stalkers in this room. Go around the crates to the right and you will encounter a Guardian on the wall. Kill it and proceed out to the left and the schematic can be found to the side before entering the elevator.

CHAPTER 10 (1)

Force Energy: In the 'Centrifuge' Zero-G section, you must fix the centrifuge by inserting 4 pieces of the cooling core back into it. Right below the console, you will find this schematic floating.

CHAPTER 11 (1 and 1 New Game +)

Contact Energy: During another Zero-G section, you must disable two giant sets of red lasers in order to enter the access tunnel. After disabling the two lasers head to the entrance of the tunnel but don't go through. Go to the right of the tunnel and follow it all the way back and you will see it floating in space.

Advanced Suit: From the Contact Energy schematic, go back to the access and thrust past the cysts. You will come to an oxygen station and going through the door leads to another tunnel. Upon reaching a room with a save station, Ellie will contact you. Take the cargo lift up and you will be attacked by necromorphs during the ride. At the top, follow the catwalk. At the end of the catwalk, pass through a door and you will be in a small room with a door on your left and right. The door on your left will be guarded by detonator mines. Head to the door on the right and use a power node to enter. The suit is inside.

[NEW GAME +] Elite Advanced Suit: After being attacked on the same cargo lift described above, once you reach the top turn around to find the schematic.

I am pretty sure I am missing some, but I am not quite sure which ones. If anyone finds any others feel free to leave a comment.

GamerGuides
01-26-2011, 03:48 PM
The Elite Engineering Suit Schematic is in Chapter 1 (in the same room as the first shop in the game, on the seat under the power node box) of a New Game +, the Elite Vintage Suit is in Chapter 6 in the glass cabinet where you fight your first Brute (also New Game +). You should look for the mannequin of the Vintage suit, the schematic is on the floor beside it.

And the Elite Advanced Suit is at the top of the elevator ride in Chapter 11 (where all the Necromorphs drop in for a chat). At the very top, turn around and it's sitting on the ground behind you!

FSparacino4
01-26-2011, 03:59 PM
The Elite Engineering Suit Schematic is in Chapter 1 (in the same room as the first shop in the game, on the seat under the power node box) of a New Game +, the Elite Vintage Suit is in Chapter 6 in the glass cabinet where you fight your first Brute (also New Game +). You should look for the mannequin of the Vintage suit, the schematic is on the floor beside it.

And the Elite Advanced Suit is at the top of the elevator ride in Chapter 11 (where all the Necromorphs drop in for a chat). At the very top, turn around and it's sitting on the ground behind you!

Doh my bad for not putting in any of the new game + suits! I will fix that

DRUNK0NDAFL00R
01-26-2011, 07:06 PM
in chapter 2 in the conduct room theres a hacker suit

Progenitor X
01-27-2011, 07:44 AM
I found a schematic for Flamethrower Fuel in Chapter 9. I think it was behind some crates you had to move with TK at a dead end on a small catwalk (a door out of the path lead to it). Sorry I can't be more specific. Hope this helps.

toidi diputs
01-27-2011, 06:04 PM
There's Contact energy in chapter 11, during the space portion that starts the description of the advanced suit. Just to the right of the tube you have to go through (when oriented toward the "Ground" inside the tube)

FSparacino4
01-28-2011, 04:02 AM
in chapter 2 in the conduct room theres a hacker suit

I didn't include this because it is only in the game if you played ignition

Rogue joker
01-28-2011, 04:49 AM
In Ch. 9 near the end there is an Elite Secuirty Suit you can find in a New Game+.

Dragonsss
01-28-2011, 04:56 AM
I got 22 schematics on my guide too, whitout count the New Game +.

Progenitor X (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=179119) have say the missing one ;)

UCSDpitcher
01-28-2011, 06:46 AM
flame fuel is in chapter 9 after you knock out the window with the 2 necros, you go through a door and the way is blocked by 2 proximity mines blow them up it's behind some boxes on the right I had to use TK to get it.

JuSt BLaZe
01-28-2011, 05:06 PM
In Ch. 9 near the end there is an Elite Secuirty Suit you can find in a New Game+.

Yup this. CAN CONFIRM IT. Needs to be updated:
I'm on my New Game+ (Zealot) runthrough now & stumbled over it. It's right after you leave ELLIE & STROSS in the tram ride to check what is blocking the way. On the right side, behind a item-box, look down!

Dead Space 2 - Isaac's Elite Security Suit which guarantees 25 item slots and 25% armor. This suit gives a 15% damage bonus to the Javelin Gun.

FSparacino4
01-28-2011, 06:22 PM
I have abandoned this thread for a new collectible guide with both audio logs and schematics

Check my achievement guide for a link at the top