New here =)

girlygamer89

For questions like the signature thing, it's a good idea for you to check out the FAQs and although there's quite a few FAQ stickies there, it's usually good for you to check them out to have some of the basic questions about getting started out on the forum sorted. It might also clarify some other things :D

So what sort of games do you play?

And welcome to the forum.

Btw your favorite genre is RPG? Holy....I mean what are your favorite Rpg's? It's rare for me to find another rpg enthusiast in a First person shooter/2d Fighter Era....=_=

as i said tales of vesp

elder scrolls..

fable

final fantasy

nier

star ocean (keep in mind i need to buy these i play them at someone elses house)

risen

xenosaga

Devil may cry

castelvania

(some are on other systems)

i guess that sums it up lol dont wanna over post u know :p

That game is hell of work. My buddy play's it till now 124 ours...to finish 1000 GS you loose a year of your life i think :D

Lol you should tell him to try to get 1000GS in Star Ocean. It takes about 700 hours:eek:..now that is a serious commitment...;)

as i said tales of vesp

elder scrolls..

fable

final fantasy

nier

star ocean (keep in mind i need to buy these i play them at someone elses house)

risen

xenosaga

Devil may cry

castelvania

Nice!...great list of games, i like how u added one of my old favorites Xenosaga(no one seems to remember that game for some reason=_=)

as i said tales of vesp

elder scrolls..

fable

final fantasy

nier

risen

xenosaga

Devil may cry

castelvania

I wouldn't necessarily call Castlevania an RPG. It's more action adventure. I mean, sure they added some RPG elements when Symphony Of The Night came out, but if you ever played Super Castlevania IV then you'd know it's not even close to an RPG. It's just pure monster slayin action :p.

Anyway, welcome to the site :).