PDA

View Full Version : Need Help plz!!!

JasonBlade
01-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Ok i am about 2 take this game back...i'm still on the first island u start off on....wth is up with the groms...they are kickin my butt. Well not all of them but a couple groups are nearly unbeatable & why can't i go to the other island?? I tried swimming & i drowned....can someone plz help me.

Sean 94
01-26-2011, 05:40 PM
That's because the island is part of the main quest. Once you finished all of the main quests on the starting island you will be teleported to the mainland.

Canadian Gamerling
01-27-2011, 02:03 PM
your not meant to kill all the groms.... i only went to the end of the cave on the island and that was already WAY past where i needed! you pick up a quest from the mage to get the teleport stone. follow the marker on you map to a couple groms and kill them, pickup the stone, return to his room and turnin, and once all is said and done he will teleport you to the savannah:)

before actually completing this make sure to finish up the blacksmiths stuff so you get metalurgy!

Vermillion Haze
01-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Just like other RPGs of this kind (Divinity, Risen etc.) enemies are at a set level. Therefore when this happens you instinctively know this is an area you need to be higher level for. Half of that island is such a place. The groms on the orc side are no threat at all, you must be on the grom side.

Canadian Gamerling
01-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Just like other RPGs of this kind (Divinity, Risen etc.) enemies are at a set level. Therefore when this happens you instinctively know this is an area you need to be higher level for. Half of that island is such a place. The groms on the orc side are no threat at all, you must be on the grom side.

and that was my issue... after noticing that i wasnt doing any damage at all i backed up and headed back to camp!