PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 of Jersey Shore in Italy...

Jiga.Puzzle.5
01-26-2011, 08:03 PM
LOS ANGELES – "Jersey Shore" is headed to the Motherland. The popular MTV reality TV series starring a group of hard-partying Italian-Americans will film its fourth season in Italy, the network said Tuesday.
"While the stateside 'Jersey Shore' locales have become iconic for our audience, it's really the constantly evolving dynamic amongst the cast that keeps them coming back each season," MTV programming vice president Chris Linn said. "Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us."
The ongoing third season, filmed last summer, features the ongoing feud between Jenni "J-Woww" Farley and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, as well as the introduction of new cast member Deena Nicole Cortese, the wild "partner in crime" of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who has the hots for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
The fourth season is set to premiere later this year.
The first and third season are set in Seaside Heights, N.J., and the second season sent the fist-pumping pals to Miami.

Oh Dear God :facepalm: . This is going to cause a international incident. They're sending a bunch of idiots to a place I'm sure they know nothing about and a language I'm confident they can't speak.

It's going to be a bunch of tan loud buff guys fist-pumping their way down the streets. With a bunch of equal tan big breasted women wanted to rail anything that moves.

Also change the name from the "Jersey Shore" to what the show really is "The Real Word".

Takamura Bear
01-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Guidos in Italy? This is gonna cause riots lol.

Over here they're showing some of the earlier seasons on MTV, and I watch 'em when I can. Very popular (for all the wrong reasons) over in the states from what I can tell.

Don't they use the same characters each season? The ones I'm familiar with are Jenni JWoww, Mike "The Situation" and Nicole. I see saw the bit when Nicole she got punched lol.

We have lots of orange tarts over here, but not as bad as when the alpha males look just as orange and glamoured up as the girls.

al connelly
01-28-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm ashamed to say that I actually really like Jersey Shore. But this is a bad idea!

UK Dennis
01-28-2011, 12:18 PM
The day that MTV dies i will celebrate by kicking all the cast of Jersey Shore in the balls. Which is a reward in its self now that i think about it.

Seriously, i do not get why people watch it.

shudderWINGS
01-30-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm ashamed to say that I actually really like Jersey Shore. But this is a bad idea!

You shouldn't be ashamed. It's phenomenal television. I laugh throughout the entire episode which is more than I can say for a lot of the "sitcoms" on TV right now.

Joker0fLife
01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Also change the name from the "Jersey Shore" to what the show really is "The Real Word".

Hey now, at least on The Real World, the people actually have some braincells and aren't complete dickbags.

NinjaKiwiVI
02-01-2011, 05:29 AM
http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

brink
02-01-2011, 11:15 AM
You shouldn't be ashamed. It's phenomenal television. I laugh throughout the entire episode which is more than I can say for a lot of the "sitcoms" on TV right now.

For some odd reason, I really like this show! But this whole Italy idea... not so much!

Takamura Bear
02-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I hate to say it, but this show is very fucking addicting and entertaining. I'm nearly finished with season 1 in less than a week. =0

It's one of those shows that everyones watches, but just don't like to admit it. Builder's bum TV; grotesque and trash as it may be, people just can't help but take a look. >_>

Jwoww is a mega bitch lol.

brink
02-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Jwoww is a mega bitch lol.

Wait till season 2 my friend! There's a bigger bitch awaiting!

oo Pacsun oo
02-02-2011, 10:08 AM
My god...this show is terrible. Who knew people like that could be famous for no reason what so ever. I feel so sorry for the people that like this show. They should be spending their time watching TV that is worth watching like True Blood, The Walking Dead, The Office, 30 Rock, Californication, Burn Notice, and Criminal Minds. Reality TV is dead, it's been done plenty of times. The only thing that makes Jersey Shore stand out is that they're all a bunch of orange, fist bumping, protein shake ingesting, drama inducing, drunken, brain dead, and pathetic group of individuals.

This show is the Real World with a whole lot less real. You never see a drunken troll running around with a moustache and tits bigger than it's head getting punched in the face by guys with a little bit of common sense. I hope this show doesn't make it past a 4th season, it's definitely not needed.

Dewx Au
02-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Also ashamed to admit, I love this show. Which is odd for me because I don't tend to like reality shows, but yeah. I can see why people hate it though. Ha.

CyanideSpirit
02-06-2011, 08:24 AM
The only thing that would make this show funny is if the next season took place at Camp Crystal Lake....

xICooRsYIx
02-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Right now i cant tell if i love or hate this show.. I mean i watch it every thursday, but i want to punch my TV the entire hour..

Idk about everyone else, but i want to straight choke sammi out. Maybe even ronnie too but hes gettin better. Its just the same every episode with them and im suprised it hasnt pushed me away from the show completely....

I think Season 4 will be dope, provided sammi doesnt join em.

-xICooRsYIx

P.S. Snooki is the ugliest thing i think ive ever seen.

MelangeAddict
02-09-2011, 07:41 AM
A bunch of greasy dagos in their home country? I can smell the pasta already.

Neverender
02-12-2011, 03:31 AM
Dear MTV,

Since you're not using that M, can I have it back?

Sincerely, usic.

Honestly, since when does something like The Jersey Shore get put on Music Television? Or for that matter, television? It makes America as a whole look worse than it actually is. And that's saying something.

Takamura Bear
02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Wait till season 2 my friend! There's a bigger bitch awaiting!

Fucking Angelina!! This woman is just...my god, what a bitch. Biggest bitch I've ever seen and that's saying something. Whore.

Not that I'm complaining. :P

And Jwoww could probably KO fully grown men if she wanted to. I would not like to take my chances with her in a fight, especially that left hand. =0

I lol'd when Sammi thought she won that cat fight in season 2. Ronnie practically screamed "grab Jenni" because he knew his girl didn't stand a chance. :D

Snowwwwy
02-19-2011, 03:36 AM
I cant wait for more seasons of Jersey Shore. I just got into and Im so addicted. I love it. Hope more and more seasons come our way.

Mr Bungle
02-19-2011, 03:38 AM
I cant wait for more seasons of Jersey Shore. I just got into and Im so addicted. I love it. Hope more and more seasons come our way.

Yes. I have to put my hand up in shame and also admit I absolutely love this show. Forgive me!

shudderWINGS
02-21-2011, 02:46 AM
My god...this show is terrible. Who knew people like that could be famous for no reason what so ever. I feel so sorry for the people that like this show. They should be spending their time watching TV that is worth watching like True Blood, The Walking Dead, The Office, 30 Rock, Californication, Burn Notice, and Criminal Minds. Reality TV is dead, it's been done plenty of times. The only thing that makes Jersey Shore stand out is that they're all a bunch of orange, fist bumping, protein shake ingesting, drama inducing, drunken, brain dead, and pathetic group of individuals.

This show is the Real World with a whole lot less real. You never see a drunken troll running around with a moustache and tits bigger than it's head getting punched in the face by guys with a little bit of common sense. I hope this show doesn't make it past a 4th season, it's definitely not needed.

Wah, wah, wah. It's nice of you to complain about how it's on TV and then try and tell us what to watch. I'd try and avoid feeling sorry for me too--I don't need your misplaced pity.

I do what I want, bitch!

ZackNovak
02-21-2011, 03:35 AM
These people are worthy of the Darwin Award

xXOnikiriXx
02-21-2011, 04:59 AM
dont you mean this will be epic? :D

SpleenVent
02-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Jersey Shore is a reason to be envious of the blind and the deaf, and if you're really fortunate the deaf/blind.

Snowwwwy
02-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Yes. I have to put my hand up in shame and also admit I absolutely love this show. Forgive me!
Oh, dont worry. I will, good sir. Its an amazing show. Haha.