PDA

View Full Version : nhl awards

Hoof Hearted25
06-15-2007, 06:18 PM
http://www.nhl.com/trophies/index.html

anybody think crosby shouldnt have won mvp. personally thought brodeur should have won because he has a career year so late in his career. do you think shouldnt have won the award they did

PerpetualHeaven
06-15-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.nhl.com/trophies/index.html

anybody think crosby shouldnt have won mvp. personally thought brodeur should have won because he has a career year so late in his career. do you think shouldnt have won the award they did

Crosby is so young and he led ahead of everyone in points. That's a big feat for him and his age. He was even ahead of Joe Thorton which is highly impressive because he produces so many points. Also, it's rare for a goalie to win league MVP.

shadow sniper
06-15-2007, 06:43 PM
well i happy i got the 1st reply so everyone can see this.how the hell did Alain Vigneault of the Vancouver Canucks win the jack adams over Therrien he got very bad team into the playoffs and allmost won the atlantic over the geart nj devils its not hard wining wit luongo in net,and its good that marty won the Vezina hes the best

*Edit**i had the 1st reply but perpetual heaven most have been posting his at the same time as me lol**

xVanished
06-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Why don't you think Crosby should have won it? Hes 19, has the most points in the league, he beat some of the best, Sakic,Leclavier, Thornton. He deserved it. And hes obviously one of OR the best in the league at the moment..

Wolf
06-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Brodeur for Vezina? What? The Devils play defensive hockey. He should win the most games if he a) plays them all and b) receives very little wear and tear. Luongo deserved it a lot more; he was the Canucks last year. And, though it is probably better it didn't happen, Marty Turco of Dallas should have won the Conn Smythe. Yes his team lost in the first round. However, he had three goddamn shutouts in a seven-game series and his offense was so awful that they couldn't even muster up enough goals to beat the Canucks once in the others four games, two of which went into overtime.

Hoof Hearted25
06-16-2007, 01:18 AM
thats hard to believe that stars didnt get into the 2nd round then turco would of had a chance to break the playoffs shutouts record which was 7 by brodeur

Most Frantic
06-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Luongo definitely should have won at least one of the awards he was nominated for...
Oh well, there's always next year.