PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Schematic Ch. 5

NOTOWN JAY
01-26-2011, 11:09 PM
In OXM spoiler section on DS2 review, they refer to a cool schematic a lot of people miss. It is in the zero G area by the coffin grabber arms. I guess I missed it. Does anyone know what it is?

haven
01-27-2011, 04:11 AM
... k so i just got into the area with the coffin grabbers. . . looked everywhere and the only schematic I found was the ripper one. . .and it was quite obvious. . . .but right beside the coffin grabbers was a Gold semiconductor which I can assume is what they saw. . .unless there are multiple coffin grabber areas.. . .

ah . . . after going through the hole in the ceiling right in the middle of the room is a medium Health kit schematic.. . maybe that was it.

Deathblow23
01-27-2011, 04:46 AM
I dont wanna beat a dead horse here, but OXM and Dead Space have a history. When the first game came out they gave it a 6, I believe. The public went NUUUUUUUTTTTTTTSSSS!!!!!!! Their forums were blown out with bomb after bomb...on the intern................female............reviewer.

This was back when Dan Amrich, now with Activision,...was a big gun over there and of course he came to her defense,...blah blah blah.

I said all of that just to say...I wouldn't necessarily put all of my faith in them. It really doesn't matter that its Dead Space...it could've been any game...but its just a detail...an interesting coincidence that they have more misinformation out there regarding this franchise...and they had that debacle of "misinformation" almost 3 years ago.