Grinnhilde, it's a pleasure?

Grinnhilde

Hello, I'm Grinnhilde. That's not my actual name, of course, but it is my GT and User for this website. Actually, my real name is Ashe. It's nice to meet you; whomever is really reading this.

I've recently turned twenty, god I am getting old. Ahaha. I got back into XBOX about a month or so back, and I decided it might be fun to hook myself up to XBOX LIVE and try and get all these achievements. It's good because I found this website, and it makes me incredibly happy knowing there are people going for the same goals I am.

Before this get's all drawn out and sad, I just wanted to say, "Hey!" and I hope I can make some friends and people to play with.

The games I own are:

Halo: Reach

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Left 4 Dead

Dragon Age Orgins

Red Dead Redemption

Assassins Creed Brother Hood

Final Fantasy XIII

and some Arcade Games.

Hopefully some of you will be willing to help and possibly add me on XBOX. Just tell me that you're from X360A.ORG. So I know. Anyway... uhm... bye? 8 D

I turned 20 last Wednesday too ;_;

I am old too! ;-;

I think you can get all those achievements, if you like you could add me <3

Awesome intro by the way :D

Welcome to the site!

Your are old? I'm 27!!! I'm old! You young people step on my gras!

Welcome Grinnhilde (is it the one form of Kriemhild?) i think it was the Nibelungen Saga or is it the evil witch from disney? :D

Edited by TAI JASON

Oh wow, I didn't expect so many replies. I feel so loved! - ; w ; -

Thank you all for the best wishes of luck! Achievements will heighten my perfectionist blood to boil, but that's okay. I will have something to do and gloat about. Ahhhh. The joys of being a nerd.

Anyway, if you want to help me out, and have some of the games I do, please add me. It'd be good to have someone who knows the easier ways and maybe how to get a glitched achievement if I run into them!

8 D

Lmao at 20 being old. What about the 40 and 50 year old gamers of the world? I know a bunch, and they're young enough in spirit but have the mature attitude to making gaming a blast. I'm 28 myself, so I'm getting close to hitting that 30 mark, but it still ain't gonna stop me from gaming :p.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. What kind of Arcade games do you play?