PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Difficulty?

BuzzerBeater911
01-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Can anyone sum up the time and difficulty of the achievements? As well as any glitched achievements? I've been looking at this game and it looks promising, although I don't want to have to spend hours on the achievements.

Vermillion Haze
01-27-2011, 02:53 PM
So far it seems much easier then similar games (Risen, Divinity etc.)

Probably a bit harder then Oblivion achievement wise though.

ElektroDragon
01-29-2011, 08:10 AM
So far it seems much easier then similar games (Risen, Divinity etc.)

Are you kidding me?? Risen and Divinity II did not have any stupid multiplayer achievements, which are ALREADY impossible to get because everyone is level 12 or level 40 already, because Gamestop STILL didn't have my preorder in as of tonight and I broke down and got it at Best Buy. Gah.... I hate multiplayer games!

Frankie Godskin
01-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Are you kidding me?? Risen and Divinity II did not have any stupid multiplayer achievements, which are ALREADY impossible to get because everyone is level 12 or level 40 already, because Gamestop STILL didn't have my preorder in as of tonight and I broke down and got it at Best Buy. Gah.... I hate multiplayer games!
Since you don't have the game yet, I'll clue you in...level doesn't matter. You can matchmake with anyone. And you'll reach level 12 within an hour of starting multiplayer.

Besides that, you only have a 24% completion rate, which means you don't grind multiplayer achievements. What are you complaining about?

Frankie Godskin
01-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Can anyone sum up the time and difficulty of the achievements? As well as any glitched achievements? I've been looking at this game and it looks promising, although I don't want to have to spend hours on the achievements.
Judging from what I'm seeing on www.trueachievements.com (http://www.trueachievements.com), getting 1k/1k in this game will take ~30 hours. And don't hold me to that number, since I'm just going by what 2 people who completed the game guesstimated.

BuzzerBeater911
01-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Yeah, from what I've seen/heard the multiplayer achievements shouldn't take too long. And plus the multiplayer actually looks really interesting. I think I'm gonna have to give this game a shot.

Gackt
02-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, from what I've seen/heard the multiplayer achievements shouldn't take too long. And plus the multiplayer actually looks really interesting. I think I'm gonna have to give this game a shot.

The MP is dead. Nobody plays it. Unless you get lucky and find a group of friends playing together you will pretty much need some boosting partners to do the achievements.

As for the rest of the achievements, VERY easy.

Frankie Godskin
02-01-2011, 03:27 PM
The MP is dead. Nobody plays it. Unless you get lucky and find a group of friends playing together you will pretty much need some boosting partners to do the achievements.
Completely false. Every time I create a match, the lobby fills up with 8 players within a minute.

Cohh
02-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Completely false. Every time I create a match, the lobby fills up with 8 players within a minute.

Yeah I can agree with that. Took me about 30 seconds to find four games last night, and they all filled up quickly.

Now, having this weird one high level that always seems to blast through the content while the rest of us mess around has been the biggest issue I've seen heh.

But I wouldn't say this game takes 80 hours to beat at all... Took me .. maybe 35 mins to finish the Chapter 1 of MP, and I'm half way thru the SP with a character that's so OP it's ridiculous at just over 18 hours...

So yeah, I'd bet this game, plus multiplayers and village, around ~35-45 hours if you're trying... And hell, I'm still taking it pretty slow and enjoying the playthrough :p

Extra Saucy
02-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I will be getting this and was wondering if the multiplayer is feasible to be done solo? Unfortuantely I can't get any friends on board with this game but I want to play and complete it. How much HAS to be done with another player involved?

Cohh
02-01-2011, 03:44 PM
I will be getting this and was wondering if the multiplayer is feasible to be done solo? Unfortuantely I can't get any friends on board with this game but I want to play and complete it. How much HAS to be done with another player involved?

I was able to breeze through the first level as a level 9 Air mage, without any issues at all. If MP is anything like SP, than if you're a mage with some summon cards and skills, you shouldn't have any issues at all soloing MP ^^

Would be nice to confirm that with someone though, I've been focusing on SP :p

SacredGamer
02-01-2011, 04:01 PM

As for the rest of the achievements, VERY easy.
Its definitely not dead especially since the US Release has come around.
Adventure Mode seems by far the most popular.

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 01:38 AM
I only made one char in MP a Warrior he is level 34, i finished all the MP achievements by finding randoms online. Most ppl quit when playing deathmatch if they are losing badly but i was lucky enough to face ppl that dont like to quit.

Im doing SP now, im at 655/1000 right now, level 32 chapter 2.
Damn pesky death strike and stealing achievements

Gackt
02-02-2011, 04:29 PM

Must be me then, I can never find a single match.