PDA

View Full Version : Getting quick auras...

Canadian Gamerling
01-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Alright so i have found a really easy way to get auras... Once you are teleported to the first town you will find a gambling table, skip the introductions and save at the table, once saved begin playing poker at the highest possible wage you can! So far i have spent about 20minutes there and got around 40k auras to really get me ahead in the game... long story short all you gotta do is keep saving and if you lose a little bit of money then just reload but through the whole time i only had to reload once! its like the game WANTED me to win all that money :)

WilliamTheIV
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
OR instead of taking the risk of gambling (which is very frustrating, I havent won a single game) just buy a flute and the sheet music "Thursday Market" and "Trade Wind". When you get used to the funky controls you can net about 2k per song.

MADasaHatter
01-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Definately didn't find it as easy as the OP suggests.

BrassBallz
01-31-2011, 11:30 PM
it is actually quite easy if you "kick table". Gotta be quick and it's not 100% but if you max bet $1K and save after every win you can rack up cash quite fast.

I use a similar method with slot machines in Fallout: New Vegas

MADasaHatter
02-01-2011, 01:21 AM
As tough as it is to get money at the start, once you're in the higher levels (I'd say 13+) and are doing missions, money becomes no problem. Just have enough to buy the house in the Merchant's guild and have your lockpick maxed and you'll have enough to sell without a problem.

This is also a good place to start/finish the lockpick achievement.

mrj3d
02-01-2011, 03:14 AM
I never had a problem with money. I got plenty of swag to sell, and now, (I'm in Chapter 2) thanks to my high crafting skills, I rarely even spend my money.