PDA

View Full Version : No online achievements? WOOOT!

Chuunks
01-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Am I correct in viewing the achievement list in seeing that there are *NO* online achievements (granted you could do some achievements while being online.)

KUDOS developers! Thank you for getting it!

DeekBoy
01-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Am I correct in viewing the achievement list in seeing that there are *NO* online achievements (granted you could do some achievements while being online.)

KUDOS developers! Thank you for getting it!

this has been stated numerous times, you should search before you just post random topics

snobbigB
01-27-2011, 06:14 PM
this has been stated numerous times, you should search before you just post random topics
Hey man he's just stating is excitement. I have to agree with him too, it was quite a relief to not have to deal with online achievements. I love the fact that there is multiplayer in this game, but it really isn't why I bought it.

ODST Kayne
01-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey man he's just stating is excitement. I have to agree with him too, it was quite a relief to not have to deal with online achievements. I love the fact that there is multiplayer in this game, but it really isn't why I bought it.

It would be much better if he stated his excitement in one of the other 50 threads about this instead of wasting space. Or, better yet, use the achievement discussion thread.