PDA

View Full Version : need clarification about crowns

Damian 83
01-27-2011, 05:28 PM
ive read in the guide that i have to beat my previous records for get it. ok but how many time? i mean, if i have to beat my previous record 10 times, it will be very very hard

JAG Mischief
01-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Basically here's how it works, crowns are awarded based on how quickly you finish a round as well as how much health you have at the end. Im not 100% sure but I think they calculate the average health/time after you win a match and then thats what is used.

long story short if you screw up the first round and kick ass in the second round your reward will be the average of the two. So exploit each characters weak spot and hammer the shit outta them using diversity and dont get hit.

hope that helps.

Damian 83
01-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Basically here's how it works, crowns are awarded based on how quickly you finish a round as well as how much health you have at the end. Im not 100% sure but I think they calculate the average health/time after you win a match and then thats what is used.

long story short if you screw up the first round and kick ass in the second round your reward will be the average of the two. So exploit each characters weak spot and hammer the shit outta them using diversity and dont get hit.

hope that helps.

ok but in the guide there s wrote

Crowns can ONLY be earned if you beat your previous record score. So if you fight someone and beat them nearly perfect on your first try it's going to be hard to do better in subsequent tries. Keep that in mind when going for Relentless.

and the question is: how many times i have to beat my previous record?

JAG Mischief
01-29-2011, 06:11 PM
oops my bad. Does ne1 know what the "perfect" score would be for a match? Im thinking 1700

Damian 83
01-29-2011, 07:14 PM
ok i began playing it and now i know how it works. howewer, are we sure that getting a score of 15000, or 3 scores like 7000, 10000, 15000 in succession, isnt the same towards earning crowns??

Damian 83
01-29-2011, 07:39 PM
i can confirm that beating many times own record is pointless if u can get best score at first attempt