PDA

View Full Version : Awesome theory on how to get 50K gamernet points...

JMNELSON
01-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Make a second account gold, obtain the bunny suit for it, (Can be purchased for 300 Microsoft Points) Make long drives at wolf creek 17 and save them. Upload them to the gamernet leaderboards. Go back to the main menu and then play them as your main account. About 1000 gamernet each time. Played 2 - 3 hours today and got 25 K gamernet points. Easy stuff.

sm182
01-28-2011, 05:59 AM
How long does it take to get the bunny suit. Also don't forget it's free GOLD this weekend.

JMNELSON
01-28-2011, 11:56 AM
How long does it take to get the bunny suit. Also don't forget it's free GOLD this weekend.Quite some time. It costs 5 million. Probably 7 - 14 hours, not worth it. I would just fork over the $4.99 (For 400 MP, no such thing as 300 MP card) and you also get the Vegas Suit and like an astronaut suit that maxes your stats along with the bunny suit. ALSO SERVERS CLOSE FEBRUARY 8TH, A LITTLE OVER 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET ALL THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

sm182
01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Quite some time. It costs 5 million. Probably 7 - 14 hours, not worth it. I would just fork over the $4.99 (For 400 MP, no such thing as 300 MP card) and you also get the Vegas Suit and like an astronaut suit that maxes your stats along with the bunny suit. ALSO SERVERS CLOSE FEBRUARY 8TH, A LITTLE OVER 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET ALL THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

I have a rule against buying overpriced DLC for outdated sports titles so looks like I'll just have spend the 8 hours doing it the semi-legit way (only 2 nights so not so bad).

luuwat
01-29-2011, 02:24 AM
I have a rule against buying overpriced DLC for outdated sports titles so looks like I'll just have spend the 8 hours doing it the semi-legit way (only 2 nights so not so bad). hey sm182, whatsup hope we can get the nhl 09 going from 3am onwards (wasteman times) lol,

anyway yes, it could take a while obtaining the bunny suit, i paid for it, 300 is nothing really but if you feel its expensive go right ahead and earn it legitly,

it doesnt take too long to get 50k but it would be a lot quicker if you beat it first time to get double points,

i saved one clip to my local clip harddrive and rinses and repeat, watch out for lurkers, as several people haven beaten my challenges first and they would end up getting 900+ and me only 450..

you should upload around 2 clips and hope that no1 touches them before you do,

sm182
01-29-2011, 11:49 AM
hey sm182, whatsup hope we can get the nhl 09 going from 3am onwards (wasteman times) lol,

anyway yes, it could take a while obtaining the bunny suit, i paid for it, 300 is nothing really but if you feel its expensive go right ahead and earn it legitly,

it doesnt take too long to get 50k but it would be a lot quicker if you beat it first time to get double points,

i saved one clip to my local clip harddrive and rinses and repeat, watch out for lurkers, as several people haven beaten my challenges first and they would end up getting 900+ and me only 450..

you should upload around 2 clips and hope that no1 touches them before you do,

Yeah I was looking at your GT last night and saw you got the 50k in one odd day. Can these GamerNet achievements be done solo then?

JaredFrost
01-31-2011, 06:38 AM
You don't need the bunny suit to do this.

Just start up a new gamernet, or and old one, I think I did it with an old one that was silver on a non-gold weekend.
Find someone elses match online that is Wolf creek 17, try to beat it using Tiger or some other fantacy player if it's over 420yds save it to the hard drive(You don't need to beat the challenge to save it)
Then go to your clips and post the same one over and over and switch to your main gamertag.

Edit: The GamerNet points achievements can be solo'd, it should only take a few hours.

kornfan2007
02-01-2011, 10:01 AM
You don't need the special stat suits. You can use any golfer to upload challenges, so pick Tiger. I got mine by lurking some boosters challenges. I uploaded my own back though.