PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new horse?

LoD WheeZzy
01-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Hi guys, I just left my horse somewhere and i can't find it, I was looking for hours with no success. How do you get the new horse? I need it for some quest with horse race, Rustler Run or something like that, it's in chapter 1. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

LoD WheeZzy
01-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Never mind guys, just found that damn horse after like 3 hours of searching.

GenericNPC
02-04-2011, 08:36 PM
actually can someone answer this question, My horse died and I need to do that quest, the controls are so wonky he just walked off a cliff and killed himself

Gackt
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
There is one outside one of the doors of Bayan. The first place you do the horse race has one inside town as well. They always seem to respawn there as well. I have taken the horse from Bayan multiple times, leave it somewhere and teleport back later on and there is a new horse every time.

Mike Conno
02-10-2011, 12:16 PM
There is one outside one of the doors of Bayan. The first place you do the horse race has one inside town as well. They always seem to respawn there as well. I have taken the horse from Bayan multiple times, leave it somewhere and teleport back later on and there is a new horse every time.

Can you grab those at will, or is it considered as theft?

Gackt
02-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Can you grab those at will, or is it considered as theft?

Anytime you take a horse it seems to be fine with anyone in the area, I never have had an issue with it being a theft.

Buffmaster
02-10-2011, 11:34 PM
If it has a saddle, you can ride it without any issues.