PDA

View Full Version : Kinda stuck, or blind *Spoiler*

Double O Slevin
01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
After the drill crashes in Chapter 13, your waypoint stops working, and you make your way down to the room with the "big door. My question is, how do you get out, it seems like I've looked at everything, and once I killed everything, after awhile, lurkers start showing up, I kill them look around some more and then more show up. Does it end or and I missing something completely? Any help would be appreciated!

EliteShadowMan
01-28-2011, 02:40 AM
After the drill crashes in Chapter 13, your waypoint stops working, and you make your way down to the room with the "big door. My question is, how do you get out, it seems like I've looked at everything, and once I killed everything, after awhile, lurkers start showing up, I kill them look around some more and then more show up. Does it end or and I missing something completely? Any help would be appreciated!

Go up the ramp on the left side of the room, and in the left corner theres a little area that you can hack to open a door.

Double O Slevin
01-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Thanks.. I knew it had to be something obvious like that!

EliteShadowMan
01-28-2011, 03:35 AM
Thanks.. I knew it had to be something obvious like that!

don't be sarcastic! lmao. I searched around that room at least 10 times before i found it! lol