PDA

View Full Version : Worth buying??

AdminOfChaos
01-28-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm contemplating on buying this game, is it worth the $60 price tag or should I wait till it goes down to play?

EliteShadowMan
01-28-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm contemplating on buying this game, is it worth the $60 price tag or should I wait till it goes down to play?

if your asking if it's worth the money, then usually it means no.

To me it was worth it. I feel like this ones scarier than Dead Space 1, and everythings pretty much better in this game. Most people don't like the online but i think it's pretty fun.

doreycole
01-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Well I guess it would depend if you played and like the first one. Also depends on what kind of games you are into. Even without knowing that I definitely would recommend this game. If you haven't played the first one I would recommend picking that one up as well.

KirbyTheAlmighty
01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Quick Answer: Yes.

JuSt BLaZe
01-28-2011, 04:55 PM
if your asking if it's worth the money, then usually it means no.

To me it was worth it. I feel like this ones scarier than Dead Space 1, and everythings pretty much better in this game. Most people don't like the online but i think it's pretty fun.

THIS! + I mean, if you're going for the achievements I've unlocked 32 (= about 700 :gsicon:) in "one day" but I'm going to keep it. It's totally worth it. You haven't played any games like that before, trust me. ;)

Atarii
01-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Rent it, if you like it and can wait a few months I'm sure the price will drop - this way you can play the game now and still be in the loop as far as what everyone's playing and see if it's worth purchasing.

parn0289
01-28-2011, 06:31 PM
If you played the first dead space i say definitely. If your just looking to earn achievements i say rent it. The multiplayer is actually quite fun once you get the hang of the executions.

Opiate42
01-28-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't generally buy games the first week for full price. Only Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 (pre-ordered) so far sit in that category. There are a couple others this year I'm considering when they get released but it's a very short list.

Now there's Dead Space 2.

I regret nothing.

fohf
01-29-2011, 12:04 AM
If you have to ask the answer is "no". For me it was a "Hell Yes!"