PDA

View Full Version : would this help people in hardcore?

xIL E G IE N ID
01-28-2011, 06:13 PM
ok so this is my second time through the game. im about to beat it on zealot and i was thinking next time around ill take "notes" on every time enemies attack at every part in the game and useful tactics on how to beat them without getting to close or getting caught off guard. i know this is a bit much but hardcore mode is pretty hard especially with only 3 saves and i though it would be easier if people could look at a heads up guide to make it a little less nerve racking. its pretty long so i didnt want to type it and then get criticized for looking like a nub or something

Juiceh
01-28-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm playing on Zealot and I'm taking notes inside my head of where to save. I can say for sure, I won't be needing all 3 saves, since the first disc doesn't include any hard parts.

xIL E G IE N ID
01-28-2011, 06:17 PM
yea i agree with that but it only takes on f up and your back to basics man. i cant tell you how many times those things with the huge orange hands got me. or those cysts. you have to walk on egg shells the whole time. which in my opinion makes it so much better

Opiate42
01-28-2011, 07:47 PM
YES!! Haven't gotten there yet, before (more like "IF") I try Hardcore I'll be reading everything about tactics and enemy engagements, possible ammo sites etc I can get my hands on.

My question is partially rhetorical, if I need to actually sleep at some point...should I just pause the game then leave my xbox on? LOL!!!

Seriously thanks in advance!

alexcba416
01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
its a great idea, but some of the enemies altho they will spawn in a room will spawn in different parts so you gotta make that clear. example: stalkers/space raptors lol. those assholes will spawn and attack from random corners depending on your location and angle of attack.

xTGMx INF3RNO
01-28-2011, 08:04 PM
i heard that the dont spawn the same each time unlike ds1. its random

alexcba416
01-28-2011, 08:07 PM
i heard that the dont spawn the same each time unlike ds1. its random

they do spawn the same each time, its just not always in the same location. the guy that works for visceral even said in an interview that "you wont know exactly where they will spawn in the area"

xIL E G IE N ID
01-28-2011, 08:40 PM
yea they spawn in the same area every time but some enemies just attack from different places within that one room i.e stalkers. the cysts are always in the same place, tentacle things always in the same place, same monster jumps out and surprises every time, ect