PDA

View Full Version : Gems for upgrading

SevenJesterHats
01-28-2011, 06:46 PM
i have upgraded fully one of my pistols (something blaster..?) but it is not giving me any of the gems to say i have done it. i have read else where that u just need to fire your weapon and it will unlock, but i have done that and nothing??.

Has this happen to anyone? if so how do i get them gems to appear?

i have one of the gems, the blue one i think? but not the other two???

ViRaLuNdEaD
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
This has happened to me a few times. Usually, as you mentioned, all you have to do is fire or use the weapon and it will upgrade. A few times I couldn't get it to work and after going back and forth to the Sanctuary a few times and then just giving up, it would randomly happen in a battle a few minutes later.

SevenJesterHats
01-28-2011, 07:16 PM
This has happened to me a few times. Usually, as you mentioned, all you have to do is fire or use the weapon and it will upgrade. A few times I couldn't get it to work and after going back and forth to the Sanctuary a few times and then just giving up, it would randomly happen in a battle a few minutes later.

thanks for the reply, yeah i have gave up on it and move onto aother weapon. i will try it next time im on fable. but should we get a ptach or something for this? coz this shouldnt happen...

ViRaLuNdEaD
01-28-2011, 07:22 PM
thanks for the reply, yeah i have gave up on it and move onto aother weapon. i will try it next time im on fable. but should we get a ptach or something for this? coz this shouldnt happen...

I'd like to see a patch for a bunch of things, but who knows when they will get around to it.

Xenodimension
01-29-2011, 05:24 AM
Every time I maxed out a weapon, I would always do a flourish with it and it would upgrade just fine. Hold the button down for the melee/ranged weapon and should upgrade.

jasoNicMan
01-29-2011, 08:30 PM
That happened to me a few times too. Usually performing a flourish did the trick. One time, nothing would make the weapon upgrade, until the next time i played when it upgraded the first time i used it.

R3D DRAG0N 94
01-31-2011, 12:18 AM
This hasn't happened to me, but instead the weapon's appearence didn't change. With a hammer I got an upgrade which made it change colour, then another that changed the colour to the original, the last made it glow but it's still the original colour and under-sized. Has anyone had this before? (sorry I did not want to make a new thread about this).