PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little lost.

Davidsp2
01-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm doing the Runestones quest and I can't figure out how to get to the island for the third stone. I've done alot of other quests and exploring I'm a level 23 but I just can't figure it out. I know it's going to be obvious once some one tells me but I've gone full retard on this one, lol!

Wardancer
01-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Not sure as I haven't gotten that far myself, but as some point you will be able to get a boat so you can sail the seas. Probably story related?

TheLegendOf1977
01-28-2011, 10:40 PM
If it's the one east of Ashos then you need the boot, you can buy one for 3000 aura's (i think) at the docks south of Ashos.
The boot is not story related and besides using it to get to that part of the island its useless...

JONBLEACH
01-29-2011, 03:50 AM
i think its called a boat not a boot, just saying no flaming.

anyways whats the best advice for the first rune quest that the 1 orc gives you in the introduction?
What enemies do u fight and what type of fighting style is best

chichan123
01-29-2011, 04:51 AM
just a heads up.....runestone quests doesnt benefit you in any way. when u collect all the stones and give it to the orc he just amazes abt the stone and doesnt even reward you for it....no auras no weapons and no armor. only reward is the achievement for completing it

Davidsp2
01-29-2011, 05:14 AM
The first dungeon has skeletons which are hard to fight with out an upgraded weapon and the rune stones are in tought lock to pick. I completed a quest line with the fighters guild and received a bad ass axe that will take them out no problem.

DigitalFury
01-30-2011, 02:20 AM
just a heads up.....runestone quests doesnt benefit you in any way. when u collect all the stones and give it to the orc he just amazes abt the stone and doesnt even reward you for it....no auras no weapons and no armor. only reward is the achievement for completing it

Perhaps that should be something for THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE QUEST to find out on our own. But thanks for ruining that for me

JONBLEACH
01-30-2011, 04:04 AM
im also on the 3rd rune quest and i dont really know where to get a boat.
Im level 20 or 21 and Im on the main quest "The package" for act 1.

PenderPowguin
01-30-2011, 06:19 AM
. only reward is the achievement for completing it

umm, yeah i'd say that benefits me

chichan123
01-30-2011, 08:56 AM

You get the boat at New Ashos Docks. Its in chapter 2

TheLegendOf1977
01-30-2011, 12:54 PM

Soooo... you took the time to comment on me misspelling boat but didn't read the comment? I gave the location of the boat but you just want your post count up or something?

Wardancer
01-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh shit, I just gave him a similar comment in another thread, before I read this one. LOL