PDA

View Full Version : Opinion.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-28-2011, 09:30 PM
So i have completed the game and have 1 of 2 options and i need opinions on which would be easier.

1. Complete hardcore first then breeze Zealot with the foam gun.

Or

2. Complete Zealot with my fully upgraded New Game+ issac , then complete hardcore.

JuSt BLaZe
01-28-2011, 10:20 PM
2. Complete Zealot with my fully upgraded New Game+ issac , then complete hardcore.

I'm doing this right now (currently Chapter XI). So far so good. So I recommend this. The HARDCORE-Mode is the very very last thing I'll do. ;)

Younicorn
01-28-2011, 11:43 PM
My first playthrough is/has been on Zealot. After I finish the Zealot playthrough I'll go back with New Game + and clean up on achievements (more than likely on normal or easy), then run through on Hardcore for the last of the achievements...

If all goes to plan.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-28-2011, 11:52 PM
but the foam gun seems to help breeze through zealot ... so this could be more effective than a upgraded issac.

JuSt BLaZe
01-29-2011, 01:16 AM
but the foam gun seems to help breeze through zealot ... so this could be more effective than a upgraded issac.

Well that's true too. Just finished Zealot (what a trip). Now I can sit back, relax & looking forward to HARDCORE (crap what a nightmare). Suit yourself, if you want to do it on Hardcore first, why not. I do recommend the other way around. ;)

Ghost0704
01-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Just beat the game on normal, doing new game+ on easy to complete the rest of the achievments and upgrade the weapons then go for zealot and later maybe hardcore.