PDA

View Full Version : Children Question

tgainsbrough
01-28-2011, 09:32 PM
So I got married and had a baby who is still in the crib. Then I adopted another child and that worked out fine. But when I tried to adopt another child it said my house couldn't hold another child. So I spent 217,000 on a bigger house and it's still too small to have another child! How do I have three children!?

TombRaiser
01-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Buy a house that has more than 2 beds.

tgainsbrough
01-28-2011, 09:56 PM
I've been walking around for hours and I haven't seen any with more than 2 beds. If you know of a place can you let me know the name of it?

Toams07
01-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Perhaps your allowance is too low.
I mean, you can't really give 3 kids a good home for 50 gold per day

Ragnarok1986
01-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Could be a limit of two children can anyone confirm this? If so good one to add to question thread :)

tgainsbrough
01-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Okay! So now I found on in industrial bowerstone. Finally! But now my little girl I adopted is gone from the orphanage! I can't find her and it still says I have 3 children. ><

EDIT: I've searched everywhere. I think she has disappeared. I guess I'll have to adopt another child.

tgainsbrough
01-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Adopted another child. In a house with 3 beds this time. And WAS NOT allowed to have the child move in with my family. :(

TombRaiser
01-29-2011, 02:19 AM
There was a house in Industrial that had 5 beds. I don't remember what it's called. I bought it for one of my playthroughs when I adopted 3 children. I'm not sure why you're having the problem of not being able to have all your children in one house. I've never encountered a problem before.

Toams07
01-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Could be a limit of two children can anyone confirm this? If so good one to add to question thread :)

Well, if theres a limit, its certainly not 2, that would be too low.
I'd say limit per householdis 5-7, like Fable 2

tgainsbrough
01-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Okay I currently have 6 children. (4 of which are adopted)

RECAP: I had my baby in a crib and it has grown up. I had adopted my first child and moved it in with my family. The third child would not move into my house said their was not enough room in the house. So I bought a giant house and child was still not able to move it. THEN DISAPPEARED! So I adopted another little girl and tried the "more than 2 beds trick." did NOT work!

UPDATE: I moved into the house with 5 beds in it and the little girl was still not able to move in! So now I have four children (one of which is gone). I had to move the little girl into the house next to my family because I didn't want her to disappear too! (The other two children I had one with my bf and he adopted the other.)

I'm not sure if it is a glitch or what but nothing is allowing my family to live under one roof. Not a huge house or a house with enough beds. Nothing is working so anyone else have any ideas?

EDIT #1: BTW my allowance for each family is 1000.

EDIT #2: Some how I have 7 children and lost another adopted child when I only adopted 4 not 5. So.... I lost another one.