PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Death Star II!

jabhwakins
06-16-2007, 09:12 AM
So I get a run in where I get the core blown and I'm all excited. I've only died once ever on the escape part so I'm assuming I'm golden. Then right after the switch to the third and final section somehow, someway I bump one of the bumpers and get switched to the snow speeder which means I'm way too slow to stay ahead of the flames and promptly die.

In my frustration and a little bad luck in the couple attempts since I didn't even make it back to the core room. So I just turned it off a couple minutes ago and I'll give it another shot tonight.

But damn I was so close. :(

My strategy has been to use the Tie Interceptor up until the core room and in there I use the Falcon. Then I was using the Falcon to get out too but next time I get there I'll probably switch back to the Interceptor.

So do people really use the Interceptor in the core room? How are you able to hit the shocker panels on the walls with it? Wouldn't you have to fly almost straight at it, which would most likely get you shocked and in most cases killed?

jabhwakins
06-17-2007, 07:35 PM
And I got it. Finally 1000/1000.