PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'm so MAD

MrVictorStone
01-29-2011, 01:33 AM
My idiotic friend borrowed nearly ALL MY WEAPONS for the legendary achievement and FORGOT TO SAVE IT. He lost a total of 37 weapons including my nearly fully upgraded sandgoose. He also lost my fully upgraded shrieking pilgrim rifle. Moral of the story: only lend weapons to people with more than 1 functioning brain cell. I feel alittle better after that rant but still rather bitter.

The Eddmeister
01-29-2011, 01:46 AM
:( ouch! sorry bud

jediknights
01-29-2011, 04:07 AM
My idiotic friend borrowed nearly ALL MY WEAPONS for the legendary achievement and FORGOT TO SAVE IT. He lost a total of 37 weapons including my nearly fully upgraded sandgoose. He also lost my fully upgraded shrieking pilgrim rifle. Moral of the story: only lend weapons to people with more than 1 functioning brain cell. I feel alittle better after that rant but still rather bitter.
It saves everytime you give him a weapon. It's probably back at the cupboard where he got the gifts so make him look again.

Ragnarok1986
01-29-2011, 09:15 AM
I think you need to check if he is really your buddy :/ anytime a weapon is sent it will save so that means it saved 37times. Same with items also.

Toams07
01-29-2011, 09:50 AM
I think you need to check if he is really your buddy :/ anytime a weapon is sent it will save so that means it saved 37times. Same with items also.

:whs
Game is autosaved after you give away a weapon .. so he couldnt have lost them ..

moshr666
01-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Yea you need to check with your so called friend cuz the game automatically auto saves when you send/receives items. Check they not on his gift cupboard in the sanctuary

girlygamer89
01-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Seems to me like ur friend is hoarding your weapons ? Idk tho but id be telling him what they all said ^_^ it autosaves

xxx67xxx
01-29-2011, 03:47 PM
I know the game saves each time you gift but I found that I lost a lot of weapons trading between myself and my own "mule" account. I think its related to the "kick" option, it does say that all progress will be lost by the other player. Since then I've always manually saved when other players give me something and i've had no problems since.

Shadowboxer99
02-26-2011, 05:55 PM
THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!!

I was sending weapons from my dummy account over to my real account. I was done with the dummy account so I was sending over all my $$$, potions, etc. Went to my real one and opened everything. Everything was fine. Then I went on with where I was in the game, which was the Page quest where you stop the robbery in Bowerstone Market. Well you know how just before you enter Bowerstone Market it says something like "if you want to continue, you won't be able to access other parts of the game, so if you want to leave hit A and you'll go back to your last save". Well my daughter started crying so I wasn't paying attention and hit A, thinking it read "hit A to continue" because ususally you have to hold A to choose something. UGGGGG. No biggie I thought, because it saved after each present I opened..............but no..........oh NO.............it took me all the way back to two days prior! I lost everything I sent over with the dummy account. Even went back over to that account and my stuff was indeed all gone. I lost 6 weapons and $5 million. I don't even understand why it took me back THAT FAR.....because I had saved my game lots of times in between those points. UGGGGGG

Point of story...I don't think your friend is stealing your stuff, nor do I think he "forgot to save"...I just think he had bad luck like I did....some sort of save glitch.