PDA

View Full Version : Wtf...

RIOT HAVOC
01-29-2011, 04:40 AM
Ok, i thought the reason they held back the game for U.S. was to polish up and make it look PERFECT. Yet I've noticed tons of graphical glitches and several scenes where voice did not match with lip movement, and I've only been playing for 20min.

Anyone else seeing this problems??

PenderPowguin
01-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Ok, i thought the reason they held back the game for U.S. was to polish up and make it look PERFECT. Yet I've noticed tons of graphical glitches and several scenes where voice did not match with lip movement, and I've only been playing for 20min.

Anyone else seeing this problems??

First of all, whoever or whatever gave you the idea that the game was held for polishing??? That is false.

SouthPeak, the NA publisher for TopWare studios, held the game back for marketing strategical reasoning alone. Because they feared to release it when there were so many other blockbusters coming out (i.e. New Vegas, Black Ops, etc.) It just happened that the Gold patch was implemented, and put on the disc before NA release.

Over all this game looks great, I think. Sometimes one thing being fixed kind of distorts something else. As long as the game is mostly functioning, I honestly could give a damn less if their lips are in sync or not, my 2 cents.