PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to admit this is a great game yet?

Frankie Godskin
01-29-2011, 09:03 AM
After 20 hours I'm blown away by the depth and scale of this game. I'm addicted to crafting and upgrading my abilities. Truth be told, I thought the first TW wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be--it felt like the first couple of reviews trickled out with low scores, and then the next day it was declared "worst console RPG of the decade."

There are a lot of similarities between the two games, and it really feels like the devs knew what to improve on to carve their own niche with this release. It's not as pretty or polished as the A-list titles, but it's still a ton of fun. I'm already enjoying this more than I did Sacred 2.

I liked the varied locales (Africa is a refreshing change, just like Ashos was nice in the first game with its Asian influences), I'm happy they dropped the "verily" gamespeak, and the multiplayer finally works.

Worth the $60, as far as I'm concerned.

PenderPowguin
01-29-2011, 02:25 PM
After 20 hours I'm blown away by the depth and scale of this game. I'm addicted to crafting and upgrading my abilities. Truth be told, I thought the first TW wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be--it felt like the first couple of reviews trickled out with low scores, and then the next day it was declared "worst console RPG of the decade."

There are a lot of similarities between the two games, and it really feels like the devs knew what to improve on to carve their own niche with this release. It's not as pretty or polished as the A-list titles, but it's still a ton of fun. I'm already enjoying this more than I did Sacred 2.

I liked the varied locales (Africa is a refreshing change, just like Ashos was nice in the first game with its Asian influences), I'm happy they dropped the "verily" gamespeak, and the multiplayer finally works.

Worth the $60, as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed. I haven't really progressed much further in the SP main quest due to running around, killing, leveling, looting, gambling, experimenting with magic. This game is going to pay for itself, by the time I get to MP they'll probably have DLC out.

chichan123
01-29-2011, 02:55 PM
This is a great game no doubt......i thoroughly enjoyed it....
for my views abt the game,see this
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=288730