PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft e3 plans are leaked!

Mr Striker09
06-16-2007, 01:43 PM
i got it from xboxic.com by major nelson. man this is goin to be crazy!!

- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00.
- New Crimson Skies game to be announced.
- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.
- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.
- Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.
- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Threeie).
- Rare to announce 2 new games.
- Rare to announce Kameo 2.
- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.
- Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. Itíll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.
- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.
- Apparently thereís news of a MGS Game for the 360. May not be the 4th Installment.
- Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.
From an E3 Floor Manager supposedly

"Originating from the Wii60 forums (http://www.wii60.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14999), this lineup indicates that Microsoft may have a very powerful showing this year. With possible new announcements for the Fable, Crimson Skies, Gears of War, Banjo Kazooie, Jameo, Dead Rising, and Ninja Gaiden franchises, the 360 could have a chance to let its already stellar library grow further. Also note the alleged new titles from Rare and Bungie, as well as a Metal Gear Solid title for the 360.

As stated previously, these plans are merely rumors thus far, and it is unlikely that Microsoft will announce their official lineup or confirm these showings any time soon. Although an E3 floor manager supposedly leaked these announcements, a more specific source has yet to be named."

Curtis
06-16-2007, 02:04 PM
It gets better and better as time goes on. I'm hoping these are going to be coming out 1st and 2nd quarter next year as we haven't heard relatively nothing about release's at that time.

Korix
06-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Great find. Something's missing... Anay-way, Banjo 3 better not have that retarded 'Threeie' title and they better show something actually interesting about Fable 2 instead of a damn dog. The game, so far, has looked like nothing more than a Great Outdoors dog game. AH, the missing part: Nothing Halo 3. I'd hope that more details would be available like the decisions made form the beta and maybe a new video. We don't need more footage, we have that.

TG3 HAVOK
06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
thats an impressive lineup. love mgs and fable. chances are they wont show much on fable 2. even though its been in development for sooooo long

Myncy
06-16-2007, 02:42 PM
WOW. I really hope that it's real..

Banjo-threeie, Dead Rising 2, Gear's 2, any sort of MGS...will be fantastic.:woop:

Also, a new Crimson Skies game will be welcome. I wonder if they will bundle it again.

angry
06-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Great find let's hope it is true. :)

Adam Miller
06-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Nice find mate, Gears 2 should own and any mgs stuff they show will be kll shoul be a good show.:)

Im a Manatee
06-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Sony had better bring their brown pants.

PerpetualHeaven
06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Sorry to bust your nuts boys:

"Update: Insiders withing Microsoft told us that most if itís complete bullshit with some obvious educated guesses in there, such as Fable 2 and Banjo. Consider this rumor debunked"

http://www.xboxic.com/news/3067

MadDog2010
06-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Cool. Is it just me or did E3 come a little late this year?

Korix
06-16-2007, 06:41 PM
It was usually in May but it's not until July this year.

MadDog2010
06-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I thought it was a little later, i just never knew the month it used to be.

JonnyC VT
06-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, regardless of time, dates, or downsizing, we must all admit it's a great time to be a 360 owner! I've been so proud of my console lately, especially the insanely large lineup 2007 is bringing us. Seriously, what a year for us this is shaping up to be.

Let's hope that E3 Conference Lineup is legit...

Cold Rival
06-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Sony had better bring their brown pants.

Lol, great comment.

The line up looks great. Can't wait for the GoW2 (but then again, who can?)

Walcherina
06-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Looks good to me, what a great lineup of games.

Darth Odan
06-16-2007, 09:26 PM
i got it from xboxic.com by major nelson. man this is goin to be crazy!!

- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00.
- New Crimson Skies game to be announced.
- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.
- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.
- Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.
- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Threeie).
- Rare to announce 2 new games.
- Rare to announce Kameo 2.
- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.
- Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It’ll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.
- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.
- Apparently there’s news of a MGS Game for the 360. May not be the 4th Installment.
- Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.
From an E3 Floor Manager supposedly

"Originating from the Wii60 forums (http://www.wii60.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14999), this lineup indicates that Microsoft may have a very powerful showing this year. With possible new announcements for the Fable, Crimson Skies, Gears of War, Banjo Kazooie, Jameo, Dead Rising, and Ninja Gaiden franchises, the 360 could have a chance to let its already stellar library grow further. Also note the alleged new titles from Rare and Bungie, as well as a Metal Gear Solid title for the 360.

As stated previously, these plans are merely rumors thus far, and it is unlikely that Microsoft will announce their official lineup or confirm these showings any time soon. Although an E3 floor manager supposedly leaked these announcements, a more specific source has yet to be named."

HOW can Microsoft buy the rights of Star Wars Battlefront 3? The rights belongs to Lucas Arts, which I doubt they'd sell the rights since Battlefront 2 sold six million copies. I really doubt that is authentic...

E3 died last year...So this year will be interesting.

Ghost x360a
06-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Wow, I cant wait for most of that stuff, including Balttlefront 3, Banjo Kazooie 3, and Gears of War 2. I hope one of the 2 new Rare games will be a new Conker game.

Clipse 2
06-17-2007, 03:04 AM
Who knows what this years E3 will bring. They're holding it in The Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Air Center with 12 major publishers attending.

Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Electronic Arts
Capcom
Vivendi
Namco Bandai
THQ
Sony Online
SEGA
Konami
Square Enix

With such smaller set ups compared to years past there's going to be a premium what is shown. We'll see when it comes around though.

Jdm
06-17-2007, 03:59 AM
It gets better and better as time goes on. I'm hoping these are going to be coming out 1st and 2nd quarter next year as we haven't heard relatively nothing about release's at that time.

This is many reasons why I left Sony as a consumer. That is truly a Great find! The Xbox 360 does get better and better. Can't wait for all the good stuff!:woop:

Stinkyf1re
06-17-2007, 04:00 AM
That is bullshit. Microsoft won't let E3 go by without showing: A NEW HALO3 CAMPAIGN TRAILER

Its just as simple as that...most likely it will be just as kept secret as the halo3 reveal was at last years E3. Besides, it was the same way for halo 1 and 2. First year - announcement, 2nd year - gameplay/campaign trailer info, game release. :)

housemdfan
06-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Got this from the Xbox Domain: "While this list of information is completely unfounded for the moment, if this is at all right many Xbox 360 owners will be mighty happy. Crimson Skies 2?"

R Rated Love
06-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Crimson Skies... Got the original for free when I first got Xbox Live a good 3-4 years ago. Never gave it much play. The online was not bad, though.

Dead Rising 2 I am really feeling. Banjo Kazooie 3 sounds really interesting as well. The first 2 were amazing.

Mirksta
06-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Hope this ain't BS, I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel to Dead Rising. Awesome.

Gears 2 was blantantly coming with that "cliffhanger" at the end of 1, but as sequels to great games go it probably won't be as good as 1.

codedigital
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Hope this ain't BS, I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel to Dead Rising. Awesome.

Gears 2 was blantantly coming with that "cliffhanger" at the end of 1, but as sequels to great games go it probably won't be as good as 1.

It's already been debunked to a degree. See above.

Blind x360a
06-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Lol, great comment.

The line up looks great. Can't wait for the GoW2 (but then again, who can?)
true that, probably one of the most anticipated games.

SegaSaturnSNK
06-18-2007, 11:13 PM
That's some bad ass shit right there lol.