PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon

XxINYOUREYE11xX
01-30-2011, 10:06 AM
I wanted to start a post to see what everyones favorite weapon was. Personally I love the flamethrower when its fully upgraded, just hold it on an enemy for 2 seconds and they die, stasis a brute and hold it for 4-5 seconds and they die. This gun is so powerful and the ammo is so cheap I was able to beat Zealot setting in 6 hours. I'm sad I can't use it for my hardcore run, but I can't remember when you get the blueprint for this weapon....if you wanna go through the game quick as possible and without any headaches use the flamethrower. By the way it doesn't work on the stalkers, the fast ones that peek around corners, they will tackle you before they die, gotta use something else for those. I used the plasma cutter upgraded. :uzi:

ShadowAmon21
01-30-2011, 10:58 AM
My favorite gun is the force gun since when its fully upgraded it only takes 1 to 3 shots to kill any thing but bosses. It works well against stalkers too since you just wait for them to rush and blast them with the alt fire if you have the time since it usually one hit kills them. The alt fire can kills enemies at a distance while the normal fire works for crowd control and high damage on enemy's in your face.

Corallion
01-30-2011, 12:03 PM
Definitely the force gun. I killed more enemies with it than all my other weapons combined. When fully upgraded, nothing compares to it. The only time I switched guns was when facing a boss.

KirbyTheAlmighty
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Hand Cannon.

If that doesn't count, the good ol' Plasma Cutter.

macgyver893
01-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Hand Cannon.

If that doesn't count, the good ol' Plasma Cutter.
"bang bang... bang, bang!"

For me it's gotta be the Plasma Cutter. So basic and effective, and it's the face of the game. Can be good close range slowing down an enemy, and good long range taking someone out before they get too close.

GamerGuides
01-30-2011, 03:00 PM
I've always loved the Line Gun and it's timed mine, the Ripper as the enemies always come at you anyways, and the Javelin Gun and Flamethrower as back-ups. Never let me down so far... ;)

LocustDawn
01-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Pulse Rifle, fully upgraded its fantastic and good against all types of enemies.

Dan.Pro
01-30-2011, 04:25 PM
Hand Cannon.

Same :D That gun is awesome.

Otherwise, I would say the Force Gun cause It saved my butt so many times :woop:

Dervius
01-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Plasma cutter generally, just feels natural. The Seeker rifle is great if you fancy a challenge and is bloody powerful when upgraded. The javelin gun is quite versatile, accurate fairly powerful and with it's alt fire can be used for crowd control.

In the end, an upgraded force gun is the daddy. I remember playing chicken with the Regenrator from DS1 with that bad boy. Boom! No legs.

JuSt BLaZe
01-30-2011, 06:18 PM
I go for the good old PLASMA CUTTER & in case it's getting hot the PULSE RIFLE. Maybe I should check out the FORCE GUN everybody is talking about for hot zones. We'll see. ;)

Cataclysm49
01-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Javelin Gun ftw. Its pretty epic especially when you upgrade it fully. Takes down a brute with just 4 shots (two to each shoulder). And it easily takes down stalkers. Also 1 or 2 shots takes down pretty much every enemy:boom

MCMANRFC08
01-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Plasma cutter and definately force gun saved me so many times especially on hardcore.

Guardianz
01-30-2011, 11:27 PM
im surprised no one likes the seeker rifle, its a beast, but my favorites are the contact beam an force gun, both guns are BEAST

DENAz666
01-31-2011, 02:47 AM
Plasma cutter for buisness

Javelin gun for pleasure :P

Dz06lt
01-31-2011, 02:57 AM
im to chapter 8 and i dont even own another weapon, as for where the flamethrowner schematics are they are in the school