PDA

View Full Version : Chefs Hat Neeeeeed Help

Hellfire Squall
01-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Im In desparate need of a chefs hat idealy i'd like to buy on from somebody but, i would definately settle for a loan of the item just so i get my last achievement

Toams07
01-30-2011, 12:08 PM
The stickies are meant for this

Hellfire Squall
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
I just thought a forum was a forum, nobody's really using the achievement trading forums either

Ragnarok1986
01-30-2011, 12:22 PM
I just thought a forum was a forum, nobody's really using the achievement trading forums either

You should listen to people when they try to give good advice.

If you checked them you would see stacks of people use them. And with looking at your post count and the thread you had made I wouldn't trust loaning you one. You been gone quicker than roadrunner! ;)

Hellfire Squall
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
I think you should look at my 5 star rep and the fact that i have never had a single bad comment made against me......im not being funny but i dont see why im getting abuse when ive only been a member for like 10 mins and have no idea how the system works , ill know for next time right?

Toams07
01-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Well the stickies clearly say ''Trading Threads'', so perhaps you could've spend 2 minutes more if perhaps people were offering what you need there

And don't talk tough about your 5 star rep because there are thousands on these forums with 5 star rep

Hellfire Squall
01-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I can see they say trading treads but nobody is currently posting anything on them and i go back to my original point of just putting my own thread up and not realising there was anything wrong in doing that......people have put threads up for all kinds of rubbish

Ragnarok1986
01-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Correct and they all get the same reply. Also try some full stops I ran out of air ;)

So your new to the site okay every one makes a fudge up so use the sticky thread sorted :)

xxx67xxx
01-30-2011, 06:13 PM
As it happens I was looking for a chefs hat thread so i'm glad i found this one. The achievement trading sticky has quite a lot of weapons posts in it so maybe they should be deleted or moved?

Although I have all the achivements i still enjoy trading, Hellfire...if you still need the chef's hat add me as a friend. can you give me a couple of "non shop weapons" in return?