PDA

View Full Version : Where are the spell cards???

BrassBallz
01-30-2011, 04:36 PM
I've been roaming the Savanna killing things and have leveled up to 7, but my mage only has 1 fire, ice, and water card. My respective spell skills are 4, 3 and 3 but I don't have any additional cards to improve my spells. Where do you find/buy them?

MADasaHatter
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM
They drop from certain mobs or can be found in chests. But you'll most likely get it from Citizen vendors. In Bayan, he's standing right beside the exit that leads to the southern part of the island (near the horse stables). He's in every town too and he usually sells 3-4 cards, daggers and traps. Then later on, you can get to the mage guild where it's more common.

PenderPowguin
01-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah as previous poster said Bayan the first town. I've got numerous spell cards and modifiers and carriers and well everything from that vendor. His stock is random, and all you have to do if you don't like what he's got is play a some dice until you win at least one game. Save, then reload. He should have new stuff. If he doesn't keep playing dice until you lose (if you win make sure to save again, so you can keep the auras) then reload. He should have different stuff everytime. this is how I do it.

Wardancer
01-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Or just work towards getting out of Bayan and you'll soon be able to get to the Mages guild. There are several magic vendors inside the guild.

BrassBallz
01-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Thank you all as your tips worked perfectly. Just got the quest off the board for the Mages Guild. Been playing this entire time with a weak-ass fireball so this helps tremendously.