PDA

View Full Version : Easy Auras in Village Mode

Vault Blitz
01-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I usually lurk and normally don't post, but I had to for this one.

First thing you need is village mode (which is 10,000 auras). Second you need to have some "decent" selling items usually fusions crystals, oculus, traps, skills books, and items with extras level on em go for a bit. I figured this could help some people wanting to get their villlage off the ground, but the money isn't there

After village mode is started shops cost 3,500 auras each. Here is where the money can begin, once the shop is open the first of item's you sell to the shop owner will go for a higher than normal (I can only assume it is to set what he sells, but I really do not know for certain). Then any item of similarity will sell for far less after that. So for example if you sell an extra Skill book he will give you 5000 for the first one and the next one will be 500. In selling you get this higher price for many different categories of items ranging from oculus, traps, potions, magic cards, each different weapon and armors piece, and more.

So if you open a shop a shop for 3,500 and sell a skill book for 5000, a trap for 2,500, a higher end sword for 2k, a sealing crystal for 3,000, and a oculus 2000 that would be a profit of 11k, then dismantle the shop (you get 2,000 aura's back for each dismantled shop) and open a new one to once again get the higher prices for the first set of items you sell.

Normally doing a run of chapter 6 or 7 I usually get about 20-30k from selling to the salesman in those levels, taking the extra 10-15 minutes using this method I got around 120k and I dismantled half the stuff in my inventory just for time sake.

The things for this method I am not certain of are whether or not you have to have a well established village or if it can be done right off the bat when starting the village.

Also to add there are atleast 9 master lock chests in village mode and I take no credit for this map.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3776/chestsy.jpg

Edit: To add I have no clue how it will impact each person's village. One of my friend's village and my village seem to still maintain a profit of about 400-800, but another person we play with seems to keep going between about -600 to +200.

II OE II
01-30-2011, 11:48 PM
well, im not sure how my village is doing so well, but i have a normal profit of 4200... but it sucks because if i change just a single building my profit goes down to about 200.

ConfederateSuga
02-01-2011, 12:18 AM
This glitch was pre-patched for the US/UK people, so they can't do it anymore. That's what I heard anyways

Weasel13
02-07-2011, 10:55 PM
There is another chest that is not shown on the village map. It is in the middle of the area that is far to the south and west. It is west of the graveyard and south of the grom village with the 2 chests.