PDA

View Full Version : Missable Achievements

LK Tien
01-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Since theres no Roadmap and possibly none coming anytime soon, I figure it's best that we find all the missables here at least. Refer this post as your go to for help.

Only missable achievement confirmed so far is Prince of Thieves if you end up killing Scythe for Gorlag, if you kill gorlag the first time you meet him you can still get a quest from scythe.

Runestones unconfirmed but possible missable so get those stones ASAP

P.S. Dont bother trying to get into the dungeon in north erimos after you get the key as a reward from the orc nightmare quest. its glitched.

JONBLEACH
01-30-2011, 09:59 PM
how exactly is desert rose missable, what needs to be done for that.

Kez
01-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Apparently somewhere in Chapter 1, can read details here:
http://www.trueachievements.com/a72481/desert-rose-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Frankie Godskin
01-31-2011, 05:39 AM
That doesn't qualify as "missable," since you can get that questline at anytime. It's possible to overlook that quest tree, but you can always go back and do it later, so it's not "missable" by our definition. A missable achievement is one that you can't get after the story progresses beyond a certain point.

PlaneswalkerX
01-31-2011, 07:23 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/669/UP24duw=.jpgLost 30:gsicon:
Collect all 4 Lost Runes: Human, Elven, Dwarven and Orcish (Single Player Campaign)

Finish the quests by the orcs in Alsorna before you complete the story (endboss).

Why? Click the spoiler ...
After you have defeat the endboss, you can't go back into the orc's cave.

Yes my english sucks. :P

chichan123
01-31-2011, 07:54 AM
as far as i know the world is open to explore even after the end boss is defeated. So there are no miss able achievements in the game

PlaneswalkerX
01-31-2011, 07:56 AM
as far as i know the world is open to explore even after the end boss is defeated. So there are no miss able achievements in the game

Except the Orc's Quests. They must be done before defeating the endboss. You won't able to do it after!

JONBLEACH
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM
how sure are u on that about the orcs cave did you beat the entire game yet?

PlaneswalkerX
02-01-2011, 01:23 AM
how sure are u on that about the orcs cave did you beat the entire game yet?

I finished the story and I can't go into the orc cave. There is no "Open door" sign on the entrance. Its closed.

JONBLEACH
02-01-2011, 04:15 AM
I cant even sail my damn boat to the 3rd rune position on the Ashos island, the wind is blowing towards me. Is that the only way to get to that part of the island?

Deathr0t
02-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Since theres no Roadmap and possibly none coming anytime soon, I figure it's best that we find all the missables here at least.

Desert Rose (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/two-worlds-ii/achievement/47064-Desert-Rose.html) is missable.

Just unlocked it last night. It may be missable if I had chosen NOT to help her? and instead left her to Tounge and that other guy? The achievement unlocked when I went to bed with her, even though the description has nothing to do with that.

Deathr0t
02-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Just confirmed the achievement pops regardless of which side you choose. I chose to "let them fight their own fight" and still got the cheevo. Then I reloaded and did it the nice way out of guilt.

Posted by Frankie Godskin on 01 Feb 11 03:57:47

Thus choice is not affected by unlocking achievement, so we can scratch that one as long as you can keep playing after the last boss

LoD WheeZzy
02-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I cant even sail my damn boat to the 3rd rune position on the Ashos island, the wind is blowing towards me. Is that the only way to get to that part of the island?

Sailing is really easy mate, don't worry about the wind, if you want to sail just press RT/LT/RT/LT/RT/LT and so on and you will sail no matter how the wind blows.

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 08:56 PM
So, we are all confirmed here that the only missable achievement is the Lost Runes, is that correct?

TheLegendOf1977
02-01-2011, 09:41 PM
So, we are all confirmed here that the only missable achievement is the Lost Runes, is that correct?

No, the one for doing all thieves gild quests is also missable. There is a quest in the beginning where you are confronted with with an enemy and apparently you can talk to him at some point, usually i'm very awere of my options in cases like this but for some reason i killed him. If you let him live however you wil get a quest from him later on in the game..

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 10:00 PM
There is a quest in the beginning where you are confronted with with an enemy and apparently you can talk to him at some point, usually i'm very awere of my options in cases like this but for some reason i killed him. If you let him live however you wil get a quest from him later on in the game..

Hm, I don't suppose anyone else knows it's exact location or time?

TheLegendOf1977
02-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Hm, I don't suppose anyone else knows it's exact location or time?

Oke, i looked it up. The quest i missed is called: ghosts toll, you get it from someone called Scythe (if you didn't kill him/her in the Old wounds quest) Old wounds is a main quest in chapter 1.

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Oke, i looked it up. The quest i missed is called: ghosts toll, you get it from someone called Scythe (if you didn't kill him/her in the Old wounds quest) Old wounds is a main quest in chapter 1.

Thank you, good lookin' out.

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Yes i still have the Ghosts Toll quest except i cant seem to complete it, it says i need to show the ghosts that they are really dead and not living so i tried attacking them and then talking to them again but that didnt do anything.

But if i do this quest, I failed the one for the thieves on Ashos where your timed and need to save a prisoner from a bunch of Necris. The prisoner is a mage, i would have completed it but there was 1 left glitched into a wall that i didnt see

TheLegendOf1977
02-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Yes i still have the Ghosts Toll quest except i cant seem to complete it, it says i need to show the ghosts that they are really dead and not living so i tried attacking them and then talking to them again but that didnt do anything.

??? Thats strange, according to the guide they demand a toll and the only thing you can do is attack and defeat them..
http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/guide.asp?ID=10154

Saracin
02-02-2011, 10:22 AM
For the Ghost Tolls quest you can go back to Scythe, she'll suggest using a mirror, like the one you passed by. Return to the ghosts, talk to them and convince them to follow you and lead them to the mirror.

Cohh
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Yes, it does look like that the Thieves Guild achievement is missable. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, cause I killed Gorlag on the spot. Now the game is done, I've finished every quest, and I only have 91/100 reputation with Thieves guild. Guess this is an excuse for another playthrough but still, woulda been nice to get everything in one run :p

Frankie Godskin
02-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Yes, it does look like that the Thieves Guild achievement is missable. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, cause I killed Gorlag on the spot. Now the game is done, I've finished every quest, and I only have 91/100 reputation with Thieves guild. Guess this is an excuse for another playthrough but still, woulda been nice to get everything in one run :p Wait, what does Gorlag have to do with it?

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Ok so with the Thieves guild "bouncer" quest i tried it and it seems impossible to steal from 3 guards, why do u ask?
Well i have stealing maxed out and im pretty sure when i tried to steal all 3 snakes didnt line up. I think sometimes they line up and sometimes they dont so i gave up on that guest.

And with the Ghost Toll, now there is a gold flag leading me to a wooden door inside a rock behind a Varn Camp, of course there is another red lock on it so i have no clue how to get into it.

I did the quest with Gorlag so im safe there but still.

im at 64 for thieves
92 an 91 for the other 2
im done mages

PenderPowguin
02-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Wait, what does Gorlag have to do with it?

I hope nothing, because I killed that son of a bitch.

MADasaHatter
02-03-2011, 12:31 AM
I hope nothing, because I killed that son of a bitch.

From some reports, you needed to keep him alive so that he can give you a quest later. He's rotting in the cave for me so I hope that I'm wrong.

PenderPowguin
02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
From some reports, you needed to keep him alive so that he can give you a quest later. He's rotting in the cave for me so I hope that I'm wrong.

Now we're talking about the zombie? The pile of rotting flesh that controlled the ants? For what faction? The thieves guild? If this is true, then that's a pile of shit. I sincerely hope this isn't the case.

ufcmike1
02-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I killed Gorlag too. Didn't think you could keep him alive. Damn...

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Yes Gorlag gives u a quest to retrieve an amulet or a ring that belongs to him, or maybe its a gem. I completed that for him and he vanished but the ants started attacking me

Frankie Godskin
02-03-2011, 05:22 AM
GORLAG CAN DIE. The guy who spammed the forum claiming you need to keep Gorlag alive was completely wrong. I killed Gorlag before meeting Scythe, and I completed Ghost Toll without a problem.

LK Tien
02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
GORLAG CAN DIE. The guy who spammed the forum claiming you need to keep Gorlag alive was completely wrong. I killed Gorlag before meeting Scythe, and I completed Ghost Toll without a problem.

I just wanted to confirm this also, I just rebooted a save to see where scythe was and sure enough the whole Gorlag bullshit can be disregarded AS LONG AS YOU DID NOT KILL SCYTHE!

saved me a replaythru, phew

Cohh
02-03-2011, 12:31 PM
I just wanted to confirm this also, I just rebooted a save to see where scythe was and sure enough the whole Gorlag bullshit can be disregarded AS LONG AS YOU DID NOT KILL SCYTHE!

Seconded ^^ I was going to have to do a new playthrough just for that one heh. Never even heard of Scythe before Ghost Toll :p

PenderPowguin
02-03-2011, 05:52 PM

Awesome.

10chars

v n0mad x
02-03-2011, 08:47 PM
I tried the search thing for this but came up with nothing so I figured i'd ask..

does anyone maybe have a quest list they could post for the guilds? I'm running through my 2nd playthrough taking my time, i'm at the tower of fangs but want to finish my quests just incase anythings missable for the guild achievements.. Help would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

TheLegendOf1977
02-03-2011, 09:06 PM
I tried the search thing for this but came up with nothing so I figured i'd ask..

does anyone maybe have a quest list they could post for the guilds? I'm running through my 2nd playthrough taking my time, i'm at the tower of fangs but want to finish my quests just incase anythings missable for the guild achievements.. Help would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Just go to this site:http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/
All quests are on the right hand side of the screen.

v n0mad x
02-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Just go to this site:http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/
All quests are on the right hand side of the screen.

awesome thanks!... i just got off work and checked the forum again I seen someone posted a guild mission list thing too unless it was there already