PDA

View Full Version : Hard achievements?

JeJans
01-31-2011, 08:03 AM
So are any of this achievements hard or just time-consuming? I ordered it today because i got 1000 g in Your Shape and need a little more motivation!

I hope this was the right choice. I tackle on zumba and EA active after this one.... if UFC trainer havenīt been released that is!

So, you need to do one 4,6 and 12 week program, right? so 22 weeks is needed minimum, if you donīt cheat? I have no intention on cheating (change date etc.) because the real achievement is looking in the mirror every morning.

Lost 5.5 cm waist in one month with your shape. I also eat right and hitting the gym 5 times a week thought. Im in pretty good shape, and loose 5.5cm when im not fat at all is awsome! those abs looking good;)

Edit: Hmm, i was thinking. If the 12 week program makes you work out like 3 times a week. Can you choose to workout a "non workout day" and make the program in half the time if you train 6 days a week instead?

Dusturm
01-31-2011, 08:44 AM
You can set how many days a week you want to workout and how long you want the workouts to last.

You can also do additional routines, create your own routine and do additional challenges.

It is a lot of fun and tiring. There are 5 different difficulties from light to insane.

I am not sure if you do a 12 week program, you can get the 4 and 8 week achievements at the corresponding week. I had to leave town for work last week for a week so I have set my xboxes date back and am currently doing "2" days of workout in one day just to catch up. I'll start week 4 Wednesday when i'm all caught up.

Dusturm
02-09-2011, 09:50 AM
So, you need to do one 4,6 and 12 week program, right? so 22 weeks is needed minimum, if you donīt cheat? I have no intention on cheating (change date etc.) because the real achievement is looking in the mirror every morning

So I just completed my 4th week weigh-in and did NOT get the achievement for completing a 4 week routine. I am now going to assume that you have to do a separate 4,8, and 12 week run. Thats fine by me since I have lost close to 10 pounds since the 5th (rest my profile halfway through January since my girl lost all her data and thought i'd be fair since we are doing this together).

Reaper ECG
02-10-2011, 08:14 PM
The Ultimate Challenger, Home Run, and all the 1pt achievements are kind of hard. The rest of the achievements just take time.

Dusturm
02-11-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm not even gonna try for the 1 pt achievements. They seem like a waste of time for just 1 point. That and I hate sumo squat jacks.

JellyFox
05-21-2011, 10:08 PM
yeah i just been changing the date to do more at once. although it will screw the online ones back up if you do al the programs with date skipping